My Slimming World Journey

Ah thanks hun, that's a massive help! I think I need to plan my weeks meals and measure things like milk our at the beginning of the day for tea etc. Have you done a meal plan for the week? Have you given in and weighed yourself yet? Xxx

No I haven't weighed myself I'm strictly weighing only at slimming world lol I measure my milk out first thing and put it in a seperate bottle.. If you go onto the slimming world website they give you lots of recipe ideas and there's a 7 day menu too x

Thanks rowesb if I don't lose this week I will definitely try using all of my syns next week x

Thanks for the tips hun!! Let me know how you're getting on, it's great to know someone else is at the same starting point as me! Any other useful tips then let me know, you sound like you have tons of knowledge about it all! Xxx

I am still finding my feet hun and still asking other people loads of questions but i will pass on anything I learn, I like that we have started practically together :) x

the online recipes I have found to be good, I tried the cottage pie and the lasagne, and they were both scrummy and (or almost I think!) one friend suggested keeping some frozen berries in the freezer, defrosting them in the microwave and then adding to free natural or greek yoghurt...

... I need some ideas for some free and easy nibbley bits, there is only so many grapes that I can eat!! :)

For snacks I grab a muiller light, an apple or I roll up honey roast ham and dip it into light french dressing x

Hey girls! I will try and get on here as much as I can to help ;-) well done though for making that first step in joining! As someone already mentioned... SW really is NOT a diet and purely about healthy eating. The joy of it is that you dont have to give up what you enjoy... Just learn to limit it or know when to stop. As long as you account for it in your syns you will be fine :) I had a lovely indulgence of fajitas the other night totalling a whopping 40 syns but I am just cutting back on the syns til weds weigh in to help me with a loss. Its up and down with me at the moment what with being pregnant etc for me its all about maintaining my weight but any loss is always welcomed in my book hehe! I have managed to lose 3st 9lbs with slimming world since I started in Nov and in total so far I have lost over 6st! Hope that helps and gives you a bit of my background too :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

If you like jelly and jelly sweets you can make synfree jelly simply using sugar free squash and/or pop and gelatin... ;-) xx

For a treat

6f507fc5.jpg

Sarah :love: girls she is an angel I was literally lost until I spoke to her x

Aaawww *blush* its like anything new... Takes time to get your head round it but as soon as you do there will be no stopping you all!! I cant wait to hear of all your wonderful losses ;-) xx

I'm worrying because I'm having very little superfree foods, I hope it doesn't affect my chances of losing x

It shouldnt do hun... Just make sure you keep snacking on apples ;-) sw cannot "make" you eat what you dont want to or cant eat. they just advise it as its food optimising and will help with bigger losses (with some). Give yourself a week or two on the plan Jen and then i will talk with you more about the red/green plans which will also be good for you as there is not so much superfree needed as such on those xx

I didn't think of those plans, thanks :hug: I suppose I have other options if this doesn't work, think I just have beginners nerves lol

Circuits tonight, it's a serious workout so fx it contributes to some sort of loss x

Aaawww bless... See how you get on this week and then we can look at changing things up a bit for you with the other plans :)

Any exercise will also help... Just be aware that increased activity may not show on scales for up to two weeks... Weird i know but thats our bodies for you! ;-) xx

Weird about the exercise! Tbh I will be happy with any loss :) slowly but surely will be easier to maintain x

The big day tomorrow :D I am excited x

Well setting myself up for a gain after an impromptu night shift... Don't think the seen and fruit pastimes were a good idea at 2 this morning ;)

Good luck worth you weigh ins Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

That's amazing hun!!! So chuffed for you!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members