My skin has started to split!!! :(

Pregnancy wise im fine, my general health is terrible though lol! Ive gallstones which they cant do anything about and an infection they cant find source of im just generally feeling rubbish last few weeks haha! But baby is doing great so i dont mind taking all the punches, literally!
What about you how have you been doing? Its amazing to think youve got two babies in there! Im amazed at the one. Have you been going swimming at all? Ive heard its meant to be great but especially for twin mummies to take weight off. Might give you some relief. I keep meaning to go but dont have a maternity swimsuit

Ouch!!!

A couple of mine are stretched to capacity but not split yet - I actually expressed this fear when bump started showing and was told that I cant tear! I am worried again! :lol:

Hope the oil helps.

xxxx

Pregnancy wise im fine, my general health is terrible though lol! Ive gallstones which they cant do anything about and an infection they cant find source of im just generally feeling rubbish last few weeks haha! But baby is doing great so i dont mind taking all the punches, literally!
What about you how have you been doing? Its amazing to think youve got two babies in there! Im amazed at the one. Have you been going swimming at all? Ive heard its meant to be great but especially for twin mummies to take weight off. Might give you some relief. I keep meaning to go but dont have a maternity swimsuit

I've been going when I can, but I have to wait until my mum can come too as some days I just can't dress/undress my lower half as my groins and hips get painful. Pregnancy wise it's gone well apart from aches and pains mainly since about 28 weeks, but I've been sick a lot and had faint moments. But I struggle to eat with the lack of space so I'm blaming that x

Ouch!!!

A couple of mine are stretched to capacity but not split yet - I actually expressed this fear when bump started showing and was told that I cant tear! I am worried again! :lol:

Hope the oil helps.

xxxx

I think I'm stretched beyond now lol. They aren't huge tears so don't worry too much they just sting a lot and bleed slightly x

Oh i didnt even think about that! Awk it all just sounds wonderful :/ not long to go though! Just take it really easy for the aches and pains and just snack. Ive lost so much weight being pregnant not gained! Im still a stone lighter than my booking appointment

Its really only one or two of mine that Ive looked at (that I had previous pregnancy) and just thought, ooft that wont hold. The skin feels really thin if that makes sense?

I have none new yet and at this stage this is all I care about since my belly is already a riot!

xxxx

Oh i didnt even think about that! Awk it all just sounds wonderful :/ not long to go though! Just take it really easy for the aches and pains and just snack. Ive lost so much weight being pregnant not gained! Im still a stone lighter than my booking appointment

I'm 5lbs lighter than booking :) it's a fab diet x

Its really only one or two of mine that Ive looked at (that I had previous pregnancy) and just thought, ooft that wont hold. The skin feels really thin if that makes sense?

I have none new yet and at this stage this is all I care about since my belly is already a riot!

xxxx

I don't know how many new ones I have, I had 3 from previous pregnancy and now they are uncountable. My skin feels incredibly sensitive and thin though x

3? in total? Lucky you. I had a big ol bump before, and not so good genetics :lol:

Ill keep an eye on them and keep them moisturized.

xxxx

It was a huge bump last time but not as big as this one lol ... I wouldn't of had any but they were from scars from surgery not long before and they just developed into stretch marks really fast x

I would expect nothing less having 2 in there :lol:

Although my friend just had her twins not long ago, at 36w and although she was massive - not a mark on her. Lucky witch! :lol:

xxxxx

Well that just isn't fair lol, 34 weeks tomorrow, I hope mine arrive soon :) x

Reading this thread dreading my tri 3 with twins! I'm now 26 weeks and my skin has become increasingly more sensitive to touch, it literally feels like it wants to split.

I had no stretch marks with my daughter but I couldn't have been much bigger at full term than I am now!!! I am putting cocoa butter on as that's what I used when pregnant with my daughter but in reality I think it was the fact that my bump wasn't that big which is why I avoided getting stretch marks rather than the cocoa butter....but I shall continue in hope!

Reading this thread dreading my tri 3 with twins! I'm now 26 weeks and my skin has become increasingly more sensitive to touch, it literally feels like it wants to split.

I had no stretch marks with my daughter but I couldn't have been much bigger at full term than I am now!!! I am putting cocoa butter on as that's what I used when pregnant with my daughter but in reality I think it was the fact that my bump wasn't that big which is why I avoided getting stretch marks rather than the cocoa butter....but I shall continue in hope!

I found by the time I got to 28 ish weeks I was bigger than I was with my son, skin is much more sensitive belly button down too and that's where most of my stretch marks are, just keep moisturising it will soothe it if nothing else x

I'd probably try sudocreme or calendulan if it's stingy x

I have sudocrem so might give that a go :) x

Sudacrem will fix an amputated leg lmao. Love the stuff!

xxxx

It's magic cream lol I think everyone loves the stuff x

Oh wow that sounds so painful and I imagine it's itching more. I hope you find some relief with the coconut oil. I use coconut oil for everything cooking to moisturizer. Boys stop stretching mommy!

Hi
Do you thing using coconut oil for cooking will help?

It is full of benefits, I used to use it on my hair :) I used a moisturiser one on my bump and it helped so the cooking one should work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back