Has anyones skin changed colour???? **TMI**

Lyndsey

Reaction score
Hello all

If you get offended easily or don't like talking about lady parts then please do not read any further!!!! :shock:

I am a bit embarrased about talking about this but I need to know if anyone else has had this!!!!

Tonight I got out of the bath and for god know what reason I decided to look at my lady bits in the mirror. I know they are swollen and hubby has said that "its all changed!" so I wanted to know for myself... also I needed to know the state of play whether I could get away with a bic razor ir if a strimmer was required.. :shock: :D

Anyway the first thing I noticed was that the whole area is very dark... when I say dark I mean it looks black!! :shock: it used to be normal skin colour with pink bits!!!! Now my pink bits inside my labia are dark brown and the skin looks black even on the tops of my thighs ( inside) and round my bum cheeks (where they join your leg underneath)!! :oops: It gradually returns to a normal colour when you move away from the labia...

Hubby said that it has been getting darker weekly and that he didn't think to mention it becasue he didn't think it was important!

Has anyone else experienced this or am I a freak!?????????????????? None of the woomen I have seen giving birth on the TV seem to have this!! ( and they are the only other "floo's" I have seen!!! :D )

Yes the area does get darker hunny its very common :) mine has too and its a little swollen aswell.

Anyone know if the colour goes back to normal???? **please say it does!!**

Funny enuf I checked mine out with mirror yesterday :oops: and mine are swollen and darker than normal.... I think its something to do with increased blood supply down there :think:

Yes and its down to hormones, the same hormones that give some ladies 'Linea Niagra' the brown line on the tummy!

Should return to its 'pinkness' after LO arrives im sure :hug:

yeah.. they say that babes..

i refuse to look down there :shakehead: lol

im black and my neck..chest/breast and armpits gone alot darker :?

Ebony - funny you should mention this but my armpits have got darker too!!!!!!!!!!

Wow - the strange things that happen when your pregant eh!!!!!!!!!

perfectly normal, i had that too lyndsey, horrible aint it, i was paranoid about getting my bits out to give birth but i wasnt bothered when it came to it lol.

I remember my arm pits being loads darker! I thought I was dirty and I used to scrub them so badly :rotfl: I never really looked at my bits, was too scared :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back