Flabby tummy skin

I'm 12 weeks post section and it's a lot better I'd say 60% better. The more my belly has shrank the more the overhang has too. I put on 4 1/2 stone and have lost 2 1/2 and now ready to start exercising. I think a lot of the extra thickness around my middle is scar tissue as its sore when I press it or press up against te sink when opening windows and such. Least I don't look pregnant anymore x

I didnt put any weight on top of my pre pregnancy weight when pregnant. i lost 11lbs due to sickness and at end of my pregnancy gained 10lbs of that back so was still 1lb under my pre pregnancy weight lol. so didnt have any pregnancy weight to loose ;-) But weighed myself the other day and ive lost 1stone 10lbs :) so nearly 2stone less than what i was before i was pregnant.

however part of my scar os still red and sore and doc said its an infection x

Bless you x x Big hugs.

Im having body issues at the minute as im still on medication from giving birth 19 weeks ago and im retaining water bad which is still making me look pregnant. Im still in maternity clothes or just larger items.

I'm 9 months after my section, and I still have the pouch or section flump as someone else on here called it (hehe brilliant phrase!). It bugs me so much! I put on 4 stone when preg & I've lost it all plus one more (all this running around plus actual running). The rest of my body has slowly gotten back into shape over the 9 months except this one bit. Hoping it'll shrink down, but not holding my breath. Might get me some Spanx!!
I'm so glad it's not just me - easy to feel it is sometimes. X

I need to lose the weight still a lot to go :-( I'm worried that jelly belly will never go! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back