Flabby tummy skin

TORino

Reaction score
Now I knew I was going to suffer with my skin in pregnancy but this is too much to cope with.

My belly looks like an overstretched balloon which has deflated. I have a flap of skin like Adam sandler has in the flim click! It's awful. It hangs our of tops which are a bit short. It's properly gross and covered in stretch marks.

Is it possible to do anything about it? I'm not very hopeful tbh but wondered if anyone had any tips?

Im the same hun but its still very early on it does get better naturally and things like sit ups will help im resulting in buying stomach control vests to help my confidence short term but iv heard that it takes 9 months to gain the belly 9 months to lose it. Your beautiful and its just a reminder of the amazing child you created.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

I'm a size 8 and have a flabby belly, it hangs over jeans n that. I hate it but slowly it will go down. When I had my lo 6 years ago I felt I was not back to my original size till about a year after xxx

I've got flabby skin but it's up round my belly button being sucked in by some very strong big knickers lol. It will take a while to go but it generally does I think, just keep moisturising xxxxxxx

Yep I'm the same like someone took the stuffing out, my c section overhang is gross xxx

I have a little pouch of flab that hangs over my c-section scar. Apart from this everyone has said i actually look skinnier than i did before i was pregnant. But i'd really love to lose the little pouch, it's horrible lol x

my belly-button looks like a 80year olds one..from my piercing and stretchmarks i hate it..were going on holiday in 6weeks and im dreading exposing my belly :(

I am as skinny as I'll ever be because of BF, but my stomach is still hideous :( Linea nigra still there, belly button bulging, gap in muscles.... a mess!

Oh ladies, if I ever expose my belly on the beach it will make small children cry!! Lol.

Tankinis for me from now on :(

I bought a primark stomach control vest and its ace I can wear tops that fit and I only have a little belly its ace and only £5 definatly worth it. I might post some before and after pics later x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Breastfeeding is the bollocks! 4 months of feeding throughout the night have worked wonders for me and I hardly have a c section flump anymore. BUT I'm still not back to my old standard! Still can't wear my pencil skirts.

I'm a month and a half in pinky and I still have 8kg to lose to get to booking in weight :( booo...

I'm still 1kg over booking in weight but tbh I've never gone on weight only how my clothes fit and most of them are ok.

I fit in all my pre pregnancy clothes, even in the tummy area, it's just.. the look of it! Linea nigra probably makes a lot of difference.

Most of my clothes fit or aren't that far off tbh. When I get back to my cycling it will come off *snigger* I've not been eating well really but I'll sort that eventually.

I was a fat biff and put on between 3.5-4 stone. Lol

I've out on 3-4 stone too x will be cycling and swimming to get rid of it x I've started doing crunches in the morning and before I got to bed and it's really helped xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My tummy is awful! I started weight watchers on Thursday though so I am determined it will be gone! Lol. Will start exercising again ASAP too, I put on 4 stone too... Eeeek! Xx

Guys - Regarding the linea nigra - it will go - it is purely a sign that the Relaxin hormone is still present in your body and will not diminish until it is gone.

My stomach is pretty flat now but have my line - hence why Im aching so bloody much when I wake up in the mornin

xx

does the section overhang ever go away??

my belly is a lot flatter than pre pregnancy and ive lost a lot of weight but the overhang is horrid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back