My skin has started to split!!! :(

MrsB2105

Reaction score
Noticed a couple of dried blood marks on my stretch marks with no scratch marks around them and got curious ... However I now know my skin is literally splitting :(

It feels quite sharp and like it is tearing apart, I have been keeping it moisturised, but maybe my skin has reached its stretching potential?

Anyone else had this? I'm 33 weeks tomorrow and as of last week had 8lbs worth of babies inside

I did google it but nothing conclusive came up x

:0 Oh my god I bet that is soooo sore! Coconut oil will help soothe it I would think and maybe give it even more elasticity! God that sounds horrid :( xxx

Ooh hadn't thought of coconut oil, I've been using cocoa butter which has given relief when it's been itchy etc and kept it moisturised, I can't say it's prevented stretch marks though lol x

No I don't think anything actually prevents them lol I think the idea is after delivery they fade quicker. Get on the bio oil after the babies arrive! That stuff is meant to be amazing. But in the mean time at least coconut oil is natural and it will help with actual broken sore skin xxx

I will be buying bio oils for afterwards :) and I think I shall buy some coconut oil tomorrow. It's such a discomfort don't think I have experienced this sensation before x

I can imagine it being very uncomfortable!! Hopefully the coconut oil will help love xx

Oh my gosh! Hope youre okay. That sounds sore. Im using bio oil and cocoa butter myself. Never thought of coconut oil. Good idea! Hope you get some relief :)

Auwch! Hope maybe they'll do your c-section sooner now... Can't think of anything except keep it moisturized and watch out for infection! Little wounds like that can be easily infected I think.

They are tiny too, the biggest one is about 3mm

Very stingy and uncomfortable no matter what position I am in

Getting a bit too obsessed with moisturiser now hoping for relief ... Going to have the softest smoothest bump lol

Bit concerned as I could still have 4/5 weeks left of growing ... Defoe going to give coconut oil a try tomorrow x

Yes I second the coconut oil too, as it's supposed to be antibacterial aswell. Hope it helps!

Thankyou, I have some now so I have started applying it :) x

Oh wow that sounds so painful and I imagine it's itching more. I hope you find some relief with the coconut oil. I use coconut oil for everything cooking to moisturizer. Boys stop stretching mommy!

Mine started doing that when I turned 39ish weeks, the really thick stretchmarks just above my pubic hair, haha. First noticed it when I saw blood on my white knickers, freaked me out a fair few times! I feel your pain, though don't envy how much further you have left in your pregnancy with twins! My baby is 8 and a half pounds atm and can't imagine him getting much bigger!

Oh wow that sounds so painful and I imagine it's itching more. I hope you find some relief with the coconut oil. I use coconut oil for everything cooking to moisturizer. Boys stop stretching mommy!

So far it feels soothing and smells lovely lol still sore though but I only bought it today :) x

Mine started doing that when I turned 39ish weeks, the really thick stretchmarks just above my pubic hair, haha. First noticed it when I saw blood on my white knickers, freaked me out a fair few times! I feel your pain, though don't envy how much further you have left in your pregnancy with twins! My baby is 8 and a half pounds atm and can't imagine him getting much bigger!

That's where I feel it most, last week at 32 weeks one was 4lbs the other 4lbs 1oz, so already over 8lbs of baby in there lol ... God knows what size I will become X

Thanks, moisturiser has soothed them a fair bit but not prevented it x

Is the coconut oil working? Im sure your bump is still getting bigger! Hope youve got some relief

It's soothing, now I feel as though my muscles are ripping lol, really have no idea how much bigger I can get, it really is very uncomfortable and very painful on occasion, but I suppose the end is now in sight somewhere :)

How is your pregnancy going? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back