please don't judge me

nooneknows

Reaction score
so, in november i had my period on 11th end on the 18th and i was sexually active before and after that without any type of protection. then i bleed again on nov.30th till dec. 7.2006 after that i was sexually active again without any type of protection with the same man till december 17th. and 3 days ago i was sexually active with another man but WITH CONDOM. so my question is, if i do to become pregnant...is there a risk of pregnancy and who's most likely the father?

i would have thought that the guy you had unprotected sex with wud be the father???

And you only have to have un-protected sex ONCE to be possibly pregnant.

thanks guys.....

so there's noway the guy i had sex with condom with would be the father..rite...less chance

there is like a 1% chance coz condoms are effective 99% of the time but it is nearly impossible, if you wana chat bout it you can pm me :wave:

theres always a risk of pregnancy and the man who you had sex with without a condom is most likely to be the father.
Common sense must tell you that dear.

HOWEVER there is ofcourse a slim chance of the man ewho you has sex with with a condom being the father so id advise you get a DNA test done ASAP so that you can tell the right man hes a daddy

yea i be pretty certain the bloke you didt use a condom with is the father. also you had sex with him more than once. rather than the once with the other.

odds are with bloke 1

i got it now thanks sooooo much for taking a minute of your time and answer my question guys.....thanks sooooo sooo much

Hi

Wish you allt he best, are you thinking your pregnant? or just getting a bit nervous that you could be?
When are you due for af
Katrina

was just nervous...but...i got my period.......yeah..........that must means i am not rite? lol very happy, but thanks for everything guys thanks

you can still get periods and be pregnant - highly unlikely BUT my one of my OH's friends went in to hospital with suspected apensix problems and then came home with a baby. She didn't know she was pregnant and continued to have periods.
She later found out she had endometriosis and PCOS.

Hi

Guess your not then, but as Hypnorm said it is possible.
Good luck with everything
Katrina

how old are you? is this a casual thing with the man you have unprotected sex with? maybe you should get tested for other things than pregnancy if you have sex unprotected often in a casual relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back