Cheri22 predictions and outcomes

Hey girls, thought I'd add mine to the list:

They are showing me JANUARY and BOY, so this is either birth month concieve month or the month you find out in.

It would be lovely if it came true - AF is due next week which would mean I would have both conceived and found out in January! However, we have fertility issues and have our first appt at assisted conception clinic in February, so I dont have much hope, but it would just be lovely to get a mini miracle before then!!

J x

:wave: Hi, I got my reply today so thought that I would add it to the list.

Thank you for letting me know. I am seeing GIRL And MAY.. so that is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in

When it comes to your daughter, she is someone who goes where she is needed. i think that you will find that shes very flexible person, someone who seems to be of many talents and there is nothing really that she can't figure out or do. Shes a very hardwroker, someone who really feels that she wants to help someone in need and often will go out of her way for people. Doesn't matter how well she knows them. If she seems someone strugging on the sidewalk to get their buggy up there, she stops and helps. If someone driops something, shes the first to try and let them know even if it means chasing after them with the item in hand.

Shes someone who is very kind hearted, someone who is very gentle. She prefers to have "happy" things in her life. Woudl rather watch a movie that has a happy ending. Really can't be bothered with movies with blood and gore or "horror flicks" woudl much rather watch a chick flick or even a documentry. Shes always ready to learn and always the type to sit back and really listen. The teachers always find her communicative and someone who really pays attention. Her lessons are always handed in on time and done the way that was asked. She doesn't miss much.

When it comes to career paths, I see your daughter wroking within a blood donor clinic.

When it comes to marriage, I see her closer to 24, they will have two boys of their own.

Hi here is my prediction

I am seeing BOY and DECEMBER so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in.

I think that you will find that he is someone who is very eager and outgoing, always wanting to race and try and complete. hes full of energy and not one to really sit still. He's going to have his calm moments, so if you have to be out of the hosue with him and he will have to be quiet, you might want to pack alot of toys and plan it around his "resting" Time. I dont think that you will find that he naps much once he hits almost 2, hes just too busy!

I think that you will find that he is fast on his feet, loves participating in sport that youw ould consider "active" so definately not baseball as he does not want to stand out in the outfield and wait for the ball, he wants to be running. Soccer is one that is very fun for him and hes very quick., one of the top goal scorers on his team/

I think that you will find that he is very smart, quick to "talk back" in a funny and sarcastic way when it comes to certain people (they show me a male specifically on your side of the family whos good with sarcasm and quick on the draw as well)

I think that you will find that he likes music, loves the drums and will want to have lessons on it.

When it comes to career paths, I see your son working as a mechanic in a smaller shop, related to more of a motorcycle, or dirtbike...etc. type place.

When it comes to marriage, i see him closer to 24, they will have two boys fo their own.

I have fingers and toes and everything else crossed ( except my legs as then i'd never get BFP )

lillou said:
oooo this is a great idea, heres my one!

--------------------------**---------------------------------------

Thanks for letting me know and being patient with me
while I got back to your prediction.

> I am seeing BOY and SEPT.. so this would be either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in. I am linking this around the 30th either conceive date, testing date or birth date

When it comes to your son would tell yout hat he is someone gentle and very caring. He is always concered about peoples well being and making sure that everyone is okay and having a good time,
I would consider him to be very funny person, but in a more relaxed manner.He doe snot try to be a comedian but someone who
kinda says things when its to lighten the mood. He is always very polite and well mannered and seems to really care that everyone is having a good time. He seems to thrive in social situations and always introduces himself ro the people that he does not recognize.
>
I think that you will find that even at a young age, you can see the romantic at heart. Always willing to give advice to the older "boys" about how to handle a situation and is often refered to as romantic and charming. I think that you will find that he is is conisdered good looking by many, someone who takes good care of himself and does believe that appearance is important. Always well "groomed' I see him really good in soccer and tends to play more of the right field position.
>
When it comes to your son would tell you that he will know two languages fluently.
>
He is a bit on an 'entrepuner" and comes up with an idea in his business calls in college level. It has something to do with the elderly and a "cane"... something to do with walking as well.
When it comes to marriage I see him closer to 26, they will have two boys of their own.

---------------------------**----------------------------------

i love how she can see my boy being good looking :lol: takes after me already :wink:

Lillou, Wont Sept be your birth month/due date? :shock:

marge said:
lillou said:
oooo this is a great idea, heres my one!

--------------------------**---------------------------------------

Thanks for letting me know and being patient with me
while I got back to your prediction.

> I am seeing BOY and SEPT.. so this would be either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in. I am linking this around the 30th either conceive date, testing date or birth date

When it comes to your son would tell yout hat he is someone gentle and very caring. He is always concered about peoples well being and making sure that everyone is okay and having a good time,
I would consider him to be very funny person, but in a more relaxed manner.He doe snot try to be a comedian but someone who
kinda says things when its to lighten the mood. He is always very polite and well mannered and seems to really care that everyone is having a good time. He seems to thrive in social situations and always introduces himself ro the people that he does not recognize.
>
I think that you will find that even at a young age, you can see the romantic at heart. Always willing to give advice to the older "boys" about how to handle a situation and is often refered to as romantic and charming. I think that you will find that he is is conisdered good looking by many, someone who takes good care of himself and does believe that appearance is important. Always well "groomed' I see him really good in soccer and tends to play more of the right field position.
>
When it comes to your son would tell you that he will know two languages fluently.
>
He is a bit on an 'entrepuner" and comes up with an idea in his business calls in college level. It has something to do with the elderly and a "cane"... something to do with walking as well.
When it comes to marriage I see him closer to 26, they will have two boys of their own.

---------------------------**----------------------------------

i love how she can see my boy being good looking :lol: takes after me already :wink:

Lillou, Wont Sept be your birth month/due date? :shock:

Yep she was right for me!!!! i e-mailed her to let her know and she says in the future i willl have two boys and one girls, am a very happy lady today :)

That is lovely news! I really am pleased for you :D

I'm waiting for my prediction, I have been told I will get it on or before the 12th! :pray: :pray: its good!

marge said:
That is lovely news! I really am pleased for you :D

I'm waiting for my prediction, I have been told I will get it on or before the 12th! :pray: :pray: its good!

thanks hun, im sure it wont be long until you get a BFP!

i have found her prediction very accurate, how she describes our son sounds just like a mix of me and OH :shock:

cant wait to read your prediction :hug:

I'm trying to stay positive for a BFP!

Cant wait to get my prediction :D

Thats really good that your son sounds like you and your OH

I got this:

I am seeing this to be a GIRL and they relate her to LATE MARCH, so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in

When it comes to your daughter, would tell you that she is one of the most honest people, someone who is always straightfoward, tells it like is it, and not beat around the bush. I think that you will find that she tries to keep certain things to herself, really can't understand some people and the way that they beahve and will often talk to you about it. Question why they would be deceitful or dishonest. I think that you will find that she ha sa good heart, someon ewho is always trying to helpt he people around her, often times taking on problems thgat other people have mad as if they were her own, yet have nothing to do with her.

shges someone who I would conisder to be a 'Free spirit" she prefers to have space, does not like to be "locked' into any commitment that has her "stuck" in one location. For example, although she likes to play soccer, she would rather not be signed up for a team, she would rather just play with her friends. She loves art, and anything to do with it like crafts, beads, sewing, but does not want to take classes on it. Just likes to start her own little projects and wrok on it that way.

I think that you will find that she listens well, someoen who you can ask her to do something and she usually does it. A ttimes asking for more direction or help wtih getting it done, but is someone who is always willing to get it done, does not matter if its something that has taken her longer to complete, she hates to leave anything unfinished.

Shes someone who is very supportive of the people she cares about, might not always agree with what they are ssaying or doing, is pretty verbal with her advice, but knows when to lend her support and when to just sit back and shake her head.

When it comes to career paths, I see her wroking for a "scholastic book" type company and working within sales. I see her bing able to travel mostly locally for this position

When it comes to marriage Is ee her closer to 28, they will have one boy and one girl of their own.

Here's mine:

I am seeing GIRL and JANUARY so that is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in.

When it comes to your daughter would tell you that i see her as someone who is really dwon to earth and always seems to be in a good mood. I see her as very creative, and energetic, someone who is a good friend to all and very verbal about what she is thinking or feeling.

I see her enjoying playing with other kids, seems to get along really well wtih kids of all ages and gender, and seems to really have the younger kids drawn to her. Shes got amazing patience and understanding and really enjoys playing. Shes definately always a kid at heart.

I see her as someone who loves to make puppets, using left over socks and materials, cuts up different things and puts on puppet shows. Even if its jsut for herself, to entertain she just loves making them. Usually when shes bored with it, passes it on to someone else to play with and then makes her own. Around the age of 10, asks to display some in a christmas show and sells quite a bit. I think that you will find that this is something that she turns into some extra money around the holidays and just has fun with it.

I think that you will find that shes pretty honest, someone who is going to help only if the person is already trying to change. If its the same issue all over again, shes pretty quick to just explain what she woudl do and not waste her time and energy if the person is not willing.

When it comes to career paths, I see her wroking as a transcriptionist. Working from home.

When it ccomes to marriage I see her closer to 24, they will have boy girl boy of their own.

Hi girls, here is mine:

Hi Petra

Thank you for letting me knwo and being patient with me while i got back to your reading. I have now started including that the readings are done in "pacific standard time" as I didn't clue in either that anyone would be expecting it on a different time frame! lol Ssee below for your reading!

I am seeing JaNUARY and BOY for you so that is either birth month, concieve month ro the month you find out in

When it coems to yours on, would tell yout hat he is someone who shows great excitement iwht things in life. Someone who is alwasys very much "hands" on type person, someone who loves to be involved in anything that he finds exciting, whether its something that he has started or someone else, he is always more than happy to help.

I think that you will find that he is someone who is social person, likes to be around other people and always has a smile on his face and ready to burst out laughing at the first hint of something being funny. hes someone who has no problems with being silly, laughing like crazy, telling his own funny jokes or just playing around.

he loves playing with puzzles, and anything that he can get his hands on will be fair game. he is a child with a creative imagination, someone who can easily take some household things and play with it, turning it into his own type of game, that actually from the outside looks quite fun. He can easily convience any other child that is around to play with him. not only is he outgoing and alot of fun to be with, but unpredictable. you have no idea what crazy/fun idea he is going to come up wtih next and its always something different. Just waiting to find out what the 'rules" are to the new game is half the fun.

I think that you will find that he is someone who is a good person, would enver do anything to hurt someone else and is always very accomadating.

When it comes to career paths, they link your son as an "inventor"

When it comes to marriage i see him closer to 26, theyw ill have two girls and one boy of their own.

Hope she was talking about this year January and I will get BFP soon. If not, we better get busy with TTC in March to be due in Jan 09 :pray:

i got my cheri prediction!! here goes

Hi kate

Thank you for letting me knwo and being so patient with me while I got back to your reading.

I am seeing GIRL and APRIL.. sot hat is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in

When it comes to your daughter would tell you that I see her as a very outgoing personality. someone who is very easy to talk to, someone who listens to what is being said and always offers her support regardless of what is happening.

I would have to conisder your daughter as very good looking, is someone who gets into modeling at a young age, and usually does more print wrok than anything else. I dont think that you will want her to travel very much so its pretty much "local" type work wtih the odd trip. I think that you will find that shes someone who does not take this seriously, shes only doing it to ensure that she is more financial secure when shes older and can attend college or univeristy. Shes someone who just does it to be fun, thinks its cool, but more importantly gets to keep the clothes!

Shes got a very soft heart, someone who is very kind and friendly, always upfront and will always find a hard time lieing about even the simplest of things. It just makes her really uncomfortable, embarrased and often ends up with rosey cheecks and then admiting to what is wrong in the frist place. You will find that shes probably the most honest and trust worthy person you will ever meet.

she is someone who has good confdience, someone who studies really hard and seems to put an importanace on that.

When ti comes to career paths, I see her heading into a "meterogoloy" type career

When it comes to marriage i see her closer to 23, they will ahve two boys of their own.

let mek nwo fi you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri

I got this this morning.........

Hi marge

Thank you for letting me know and being patient with me.

When it comes to your SON woudl tell you that he matches MAY so this is
either birth month, concieve month ro the month you find out in.

When it comes to your son woudl tell you that I see him as someone who is always going to take his time, someone who is very relaxed, but always on top of things, its more of a pet peeve of his to rush through something or to leave it to the last minute, so kinda likes to spend the time on it, and really focus on it. Someone who prefers to work on something one at a time, does not liek to take on more than he can handle and is very verbal aboutw hat he wants and does not want.

It hink that you will find that your son has good communication skills,
someone who stands up for what he thinks, someone whgo does his research when it comes to topics of interest and really has no problems with debating with someone when he knows that they are wrong. I would say that at times is quite stubborn and when he is sure of the facts, is not going to be the first one to back down.

I think that you will find that your son loves reading books that are
"factural" is not into "storey telling" and would rather not beother with
stories that are not true. He loves books that are like "guiness book of records' and things like that, loves to learna nd is always asking questions, wanting to know more. I would say that he is very mature fo r his age, someone who has amazing self confidence and really pushes himself hard.

When it comes to career paths, I see him handing more of a "political" type career but will have a background in law. Often known for making arguements towards or against certain bills being passed, and trying to ensure that everything is fair. Will work for a specific sector.

When it comes to marriage I see him clsoer to 27. they will have two girls
and one boy of hteir own.

Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri

I'm quite pleased with it TBH and the description of character is EXACTLY like my DH! :shock: :shock:

Also May will be our wedding anniversary so could be the month we concieve :pray:

i emailed back to say how many doe she see me having she said 4 in toal :shock: :dance:

I did the same and she another girl after the girl she predicted.......... :shock: :shock: :shock:

yeah - but she said she could see another boy for me after the girl she predicted :think: I don't want 3 - and I'm hardly going to get accidentally pregnant am I? :rotfl:

well I don't want 5 !!!!!!!!!!

4 then that's it. I am being done!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back