Cheri22 predictions and outcomes

Cheri got me wrong, im pregnant now but she said id conceive in march :dance:

Hi Charolette

Thank you for being patient.. I am seeing the number "6". So this is either the 6th month ttc, or the 6th month meaning JUNE (either birth month, conciceve month or the month you find out in)

Found out i was pregnant in Dec, and lost.

i then emailed her again, to see if my loss had shifted my dates etc.. she then replied:-

Hi there

Thank you for using the prediction bypass portion. I am so sorry to hear of your loss...

In regards to your reading, they are still showing the same boy, and they still match him to JUNE, so would say that your chemical pregnancy did not cause things to shift.,

(in first she said number 6 etc.. now shes just mentioning June, i've been TTC 6months this month.. so i'm hopeful :) x)

Hi all thought id post my reading from Cheri just got it this morning.
Thanks for letting me know.. They are showing you with a GIRL and relating her to MARCH so this is either birht month, concieve moth or the month you find out in. They also mention a boy and relate him to OCT., I do not think that they will be too far apart. I also think that the pregnancy with him will be a bit of a "surprise" as you guys will not have started ttc as of yet:)

When ti comes to your daughter would tell you that i See her as someone who is veyr verbal, someone who says what is on her mind. I do not find her rude at all as she listens, but is someone who wants to be respected, and will stand up for what she believes in. I woudl consider her to be "worldly" I feel that she really pays attention to current events and really has a soft heart. Someone who wants to dow hat she can for the people in her commyunity and always feels so sad to hear or see of someone who is sitting on the side of the street and "homeless" things like this really touch her.

I think that you will find t hat shes really good with gymnastics, someone who can do flips and bend in ways that you really dont think is possible. Shes got a freindly heart and adventurous spirit. Shes willing to try pretty much anything. Alot of people find her to be in touch with her emotions, but tough like a "boy" in the way that shes not afraid to scale the tree with her male friends, she can hop a fence just as fast as any of them, and gets along just as well with her male friends as she does with her female friends.

They show your daughter as someone with purpose. I see her volunteering at a local aniaml shelter during her hischool years (will count towards her grades and volunteering time) I see her when its comes to career paths, connected to social worker - specifically working wiht teens who are out on their own, due to various reasons.

When ti comes to marriage I See her closer to 24, they will have two boys of hteir own.

let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri

Lets keep this post going girls, I think its all really interesting and even if nothing comes of any of it I know that it has filled me with hope.

I used a lady called Brooke who was linked to Cheri22's site. Here is my prediction:

Hi Karen, I'm getting this summer, conception or BFP. They show a BOY coming in.
Blessings,
-Brooke

Only time will tell!

I am seeing GIRL and JANUARY so that is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in.

I just got my BFP so was close but wrong.
She says a girl so will wait and see if she's right there or not

Hi Gypsy,

It looks like you conceived in Jan though so she was right in that respect.

:cheer: :cheer:

This looks like fun, I might order one.

No I conceived Feb as last AF was 21st Jan.........

Gonna post mine. she says

"Thanks for letting me know.

When it comes to your DAUGHTER they match her to FEB so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. (they also show two boys coming after her)

let me know if you have any questions"

I emailed her back to ask about the 2 boys and am now waiting to hear....

sorry if anyone has asked this before but how much are the Cherri22 predications? :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back