My reply from Cheri22

notty

Reaction score
Well i am abit excited. I just got my reply from cheri - the baby psychic. I don't usually believe in these things but i thought i'd give it a go.
Here's the reply -

Hi there Patricia

Thank you for being so patient while I get back to your reading. They are showing me a GIRL and relating her to the number 13, and they also link APRIL.. so the 13 could refer to the 13th month ttc, or the 13th of the month.

When it comes to your daughter would tell you that shes got a very curious nature. Someone who is always trying to dig out the information, wanting to know more. Shes pretty good judge of character, knows when someone is not very trustworthy and someone that she should not be friends with.

I see her being fairly tall when shes younger, someone who is going to be around 5'7 in height at the end when shes done growing, her hair usually around mid shoulder length and tucked behind her ears for convience.

I think that you will find that shes someone who is very relaxed, approaches most situations with looking ahead, trying to figure out which direction she wants to take, planning out her strategy and ensuring that its what she wants to do and how she wants it to work out. Shes someone who is very good wtih knowing what is being said, being able to read between the lines when something is being written and barely will she be taken advantage of, someone who can usually call someone on it, and people know to take her serious.

When it comes to career paths, I see her in a journalism type career, and I see her being on TV.

When it comes to marriage I see her closer to 24, they will have three boys of their own.

Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: If you have been ttc since March 07 then won't April be about your 13th month of trying?? :shock: :shock:

This is so exciting! I had butterflies in my tummy reading that, I so hope this is true. :cheer: :hug:

Hopefully Ill have my prediction soon too, though it will be sent to my works email and I wont be there! Argh!

Oooh fingers crossed for April (or sooner) ;) :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back