Cheri22 predictions and outcomes

skairdykat

Reaction score
It seems that Cheri22 has quite a good rate of success going off other peoples predictions, just thought it would be good to put all our predictions in one thread and update when we get our BFP's to see how right she was for all of us who have had one done. Heres mine

Thank you for letting me know. I am seeing a GIRL coming your way and relating her to DECEMBER, they also mention the 18-21st so wondering if you can look ahead and see if this would possible connect with either testing or ovulation time frame?

Shes someone who i woudl consider to be "level headed' Does not just go and make life deicsions without really thinking them through. Shes notorious for asking opinions and even second opinoosn when shes got something weighing heavily on her mind. Shes not one to just jump right into something, nor will she let someone push her into a decision or even make the decision for her. She takes great pride in her ability to do what is right and be the reason it turned out so well.

I think that you will find that she has a very motherly instinct, and is often the one in the neighbourhood helping gout the other kids, playing with everyone, making sure that everyone gets along. Shes very orderly and seem sto have amazsign organization skills

When doing certain activities, everyone chooses her to lead the group. So anything like brownies or the like (different type of girls clubs)

shes very friendly, but also someone who is very straight to the point. Shes not one to "sugar" coat things and prefers to be really honest. She shows great respect for the people around her and expects the same.

It hink that you will findt hat your duaghter goes into a career that is similar to law, I believe that its linked to the same filed, but more or less helps others "protect' themselves against certain things, helps them prepare their own cases in small civil suits, and basically helps them with their personal laws.

When it comes to marriage I see her closer to 22, they will have two boys of hteir own.

Hopefully I'll be able to update mine when I test on the 18th Jan :wink:

oooo this is a great idea, heres my one!

--------------------------**---------------------------------------

Thanks for letting me know and being patient with me
while I got back to your prediction.

> I am seeing BOY and SEPT.. so this would be either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in. I am linking this around the 30th either conceive date, testing date or birth date

When it comes to your son would tell yout hat he is someone gentle and very caring. He is always concered about peoples well being and making sure that everyone is okay and having a good time,
I would consider him to be very funny person, but in a more relaxed manner.He doe snot try to be a comedian but someone who
kinda says things when its to lighten the mood. He is always very polite and well mannered and seems to really care that everyone is having a good time. He seems to thrive in social situations and always introduces himself ro the people that he does not recognize.
>
I think that you will find that even at a young age, you can see the romantic at heart. Always willing to give advice to the older "boys" about how to handle a situation and is often refered to as romantic and charming. I think that you will find that he is is conisdered good looking by many, someone who takes good care of himself and does believe that appearance is important. Always well "groomed' I see him really good in soccer and tends to play more of the right field position.
>
When it comes to your son would tell you that he will know two languages fluently.
>
He is a bit on an 'entrepuner" and comes up with an idea in his business calls in college level. It has something to do with the elderly and a "cane"... something to do with walking as well.
When it comes to marriage I see him closer to 26, they will have two boys of their own.

---------------------------**----------------------------------

i love how she can see my boy being good looking :lol: takes after me already :wink:

Heres mine:

Theya re showing you with one boy and one girl. I do have a feeling that they are raelly close togehter and would say right aorund or just under 2 years apart.

They show the girl coming first and relating her to MID FEB, like the 16th so wondering i fyou cna look ahead and see if this would match to either testing or ovualtion time frame?

I see your daugher as someone who enjoys things when they are simple. Does not like things to get too complicated and really drives her insane when people who are not even involved in what is going on, jump right into the middle of what is happening and try to take over when she clearly has things under control. I see your daugher as having a bit of a short fuse when it comes to her temper, but shes pretty good about just using her words to show her frustration and refuses to let people walk all over her.

Shes someone who I would consider to have a very good personality, someoen who is very open and honest with what she wants in life. Is usually pretty good with people and about communication.

I think that you will findt hat your daugher is usually on the taller side while growing up, and end height around 5'7, would consider her to have an average build. I see her with brown color hair, more of a layered type look and usually just past her shoulders in height.

When it comes to career paths, they show her wokring in a salon handling alot of the beauty treaments (does have a college degree for this particular treatment)

When ti comes to marriage I see her closer to 21 (they meet at 19) and they will have two boys of their own.

Hopefully I will update soon! :)

Fab idea. Here's mine -

Thank you for being so patient while I get back to your reading. They are showing me a GIRL and relating her to the number 13, and they also link APRIL.. so the 13 could refer to the 13th month ttc, or the 13th of the month.

When it comes to your daughter would tell you that shes got a very curious nature. Someone who is always trying to dig out the information, wanting to know more. Shes pretty good judge of character, knows when someone is not very trustworthy and someone that she should not be friends with.

I see her being fairly tall when shes younger, someone who is going to be around 5'7 in height at the end when shes done growing, her hair usually around mid shoulder length and tucked behind her ears for convience.

I think that you will find that shes someone who is very relaxed, approaches most situations with looking ahead, trying to figure out which direction she wants to take, planning out her strategy and ensuring that its what she wants to do and how she wants it to work out. Shes someone who is very good wtih knowing what is being said, being able to read between the lines when something is being written and barely will she be taken advantage of, someone who can usually call someone on it, and people know to take her serious.

When it comes to career paths, I see her in a journalism type career, and I see her being on TV.

When it comes to marriage I see her closer to 24, they will have three boys of their own.

Let me know fi you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri

good idea here is mine

Thank you for letting me know and being so patient with me while I got back to your reading./

I am seeing a little boy and they relate him to JANUARY, they also say around the 18-21st so wondering if you would be lined up for ovulation ot testing time? This time frame can line up with either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in.

When it comes to your son, I see someone who is fun, yet very serious minded> someone who always tries to ensure that everything is fair for everyone invovled. he does not like anyone being left out and is always encouraging everyone to have a good time and to include themselves in whatever might be happening at the time.

hes got a good heart, someoen who I would say approaches most situations a bit relaxed, but someone who does not just stop at doing it "okay" he wants to do it 110% and really give it his all. he is someone who is in it right from the start and will see it till the end no problem.

I think that you will find that your son loves anything to do with sports, seems to be really attracted to soccer and will be very passioante about it. I think that you might find that he does make a career out of it, starting off at the highschool level, getting accepted into college to play for the college team, and then getting "drafted" to play on a larger team.

he is someone who you know is never going to half ass ANYTHING, he does it all or wont do it at all. The type that when you get him to commit to something, you know that you can count on him,. rarely ever will he back away from something he has promised and always remains true to his word.

When it comes to marriage I see him closer to 28, they will have two boys fo their own.

Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri

Heres mine:

You are prgnant now and everyone else on the preggy ttc forume will be too in the next month or so!!!

Yah best reading ever that lmao...

Sorry couldnt resist, still waiting for a reply although i knw it might be a bit longer as its the xmas season.

xxx

Steelgoddess said:
Heres mine:

You are prgnant now and everyone else on the preggy ttc forume will be too in the next month or so!!!

Sorry couldnt resist, still waiting for a reply although i knw it might be a bit longer as its the xmas season.

xxx

:rotfl: Brilliant!! I was actually hoping she would say, you are already pregnant for me! Hahaha!

This thread should be a sticky one!?

skairdykat said:
:rotfl: @ Sharne

Oooo yeah make it sticky :dance:

erm how do i do that :doh:

I have no idea! I think a moderator would have to do it? :?

I keep forgetting to post mine :doh:

I am seeing a GIRL and JANUARY so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in

When it comes to your daughter would tell you that she has strong organization skills,someone who really likes to take a "mess" and get it so that its going smoothly and well run. I think that you will find that shes always volunteering to help out with different projects, even when they have nothing to do with her. She really likes helping out and loves the rush of getting something completed. I think that youw ill find that the more she has on the go, th ehappier she is. I think that she tends to fnd that the ones that have deadlines are more thrilling and prefers to get started and have things completed way before its time.

Shes someone who loves to learn, is always reading new books, does not matter what the subject is on, as long as shes never read it before shes into it. She really likes books of mystery or books that include science into their mixes.

I think that you will find that shes very well liked, tends to kinda hang a back a bit, does not really like being in the spotlight and woudl rather kinda be the one int he wings keeping things going.

Shes really happy and chipper, someone that you can talk to and shes going to listen. Shes very well connected and seems to make friends easily. Awlays knows exactly who someone should talk to based on their problem at hand.

When it comes to career paths, I see her working in more of a "managerial" type position. I believe that this ia "venue" and she provides the access to different shows, scheduling everything ensureing that there are no double booking, trying to get other people to come and perform. Its not a large venue, but easily can handle smaller conerts, magic shows, and motivational lectures and such.

When it comes to marriage I see her closer to 26, they will have one girl and one boy of their own.

--------------------------------

And then I asked her how many children in total she saw and she replied

I see three in total.. First your daughter and then followed by her BROTHERS:)

I believe that the two boys will be closer in age than the girl and the second child.. So its possible the two boys are either TWINS or just EXTREMELY Close in age:)

Yay! (I added this yay not Cheri ;) )

this is a really good thread!!!!

Here's mine:

I am seeing a 9, so this can either be 9th month meaning SEPT, or the 9th month ttc.. I have a feeling that its going to be SEPT as either find out or concieve month, but can relate to either concieve month, find out month or the month you find out in

When it comes to your son he is someone who is always very polite and friendly, he is a bit sensitive to sounds, and would prefer to not be in places that are too loud. He is always very good with making sure that his own things are not too loud and is very relaxed personality.

I think that you will find that he is always willing try any sports, really likes playing sports that involve throwing, and also is very good with any activities that are strategic. Likes playing certain computer games against other people that would involve strategy type moves.

He is someone who is alot of fun to be around, always wants to have fun, wants to try something new and just willing to be easy going about the activity at hand, going along with what everyone else is willing to do and then does it. Not someone who forces his views on anyone else, but you will find that he is also someone who is not afraid to have different ideas, or interests. Likes things that not everyone else likes...Tries things that some other people find "odd' but he himself finds it entertaining, refreshing..etc

When i tcomes to career paths I see him linked as a urologist.

When it comes to marriage I see him closer to 26, I see him wtih one boy and two girls of their own.

i'm confused as to the start of mine though - does it mean she is wrong for me ???? :think:

Loola said:
Steelgoddess said:
Heres mine:

xxx

:rotfl: Brilliant!! I was actually hoping she would say, you are already pregnant for me! Hahaha!

This thread should be a sticky one!?

Wow maybe im pyschic too seeing as i predicted my own pregnancy!

:rotfl:

Steelgoddess said:

lol you predicted mine too :cheer:

Also just to update, Cheri22 got my find out month correct :D

Mildly said:
Steelgoddess said:

Oh how fab hun!! im so so happy for you!!!!

x

Mildly said:
Steelgoddess said:

OMG she was right 8)

congrats again hun :hug: hope shes right for others too!

and mine :D

Anyways, enough about me, lets get to your DAUGHTER and I relate her to MARCH

When it comes to your daughter would tell you that I see her as someone who is very affectionate. especially as a young girl really loves to give opeople hugs, high fives or a wink. Shes very good socially and really enjoys getting to know people. Shes very open and honest about what he is thinking and feeling and really willing to help someone who is in need. They show her with a little brother so would say to expect baby number three. :shock: (same as other fortune teller told me - 3 babies...but 2 pregnancies)

I think that you will find that shes pretty good wtih people. knowing what things really get them off their rockers and avoiding those. Always seems to know what people really like and seems to be generous with her time, is very thoughtful and interested in getting to know people better. Always asking them questions about thier day, what they are thinking, what they like or dont like. She is genuinely interested in hearing about people.

I think that you will find that she has a passion for writing, seems to be someone who does amazing in english class in school and aruond teh age of 16 is encougage to submit a short storey to a contest that the school hears about. Not only does she get her piece published, but wins money for the school to be put towards education for creative writing.

When it comes to career paths, Is ee your daughter as a writer. I believe that she does some retail,. works as a nursing assitant before getting her first novel published. i feel at the beinging, publishes her wrok under a "male" pen name before her books become well known. Still really enjoys writing short stories, but sometimes turns those stories into something longer.

When it comse to marriage I see her closer to 24, they will have two boys of theri own.

She was spot on correct with me..!

They are showing me the number "8" so this relates to either 8th month
ttc, or the 8th month meaning AUGUST (as either birth month, concieve
month or the month you find out in) I believe that NOVEMBER matches
both your 8th month ttc, and would also match AUGUST as an EDD???

I fell pregnant in my 8th month of trying which was november, I am due August - can't argue with that!

When it comes to your SON would tell you that i see him as someone who
is very gentle as a child, would never hurt a fly, but also someone
who is strong enough that he always sticks up for what he wants and
what he thinks. I think that you will find thathe is the type of
person that can show his level of frustration when he feels that he is
not being listened to... that someone is disrespecting him and he does
not like it. Your son always treats people as he wants to be treated
and youw ill find that it often confuses him when is so polite and
friendly to one person and they are the complet opposite to him, its
frustrating and gets him really mad.

Your son is someone who I would say is always a hardworker. Whether he
"feels" like helping with a chore or not, he does it and does it when
he is asked. I would say that he is always very respectful and
presentable and shows good respect to his parents and family. Not
someone who talk back to you, he might argue a bit when you tell him
no, but knwos when you have had enough and will easily back off.

When it comes to career paths, they show him working in a "mechanics"
type position but also link him to a "boat"> So not sure if hti sis a
navy, or working for a boat building place or repair, etc...

When it comes to marriage I see him closer to 26, they will have one
boy and one girl of htier own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back