My Pups

TeeUK

Reaction score
My Bella had a litter of pups I just wanted to share how much they have grown! Still trying to sell the 3 boys no one seems to want them :(

luigi10wks1.jpg

casper9weeks2.jpg

jimmy9weeks2.jpg

jessie29thfeb.jpg

rosie9weeks.jpg

awwwwww how sweet what kind of dog are they

Last edited:
People always seem to want girls so they can breed them for profit, it's not fare on the little boys :(

I was thinking about you the other day Tee, how are you doing??

I can't believe how big the pups have got - wow!!!

I am guessing you found good homes for your little ladies?

I am sure the boys will find homes soon as well.

xxxxxxxx

There adorable!! Can't believe nobody wants them xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

awwwwww how sweet what kind of dog are they

Well I bred my Bella with another Bichon but she got out and went with a Jack Russell too...bad girl!

I think the top one is the only Bichon the rest are Jack Cross

I was thinking about you the other day Tee, how are you doing??

I can't believe how big the pups have got - wow!!!

I am guessing you found good homes for your little ladies?

I am sure the boys will find homes soon as well.

xxxxxxxx

We kept little Rosie as she was the runt and Jessie needs operation on her back legs so we might keep her too...

I am doing ok, doc put me on anti-depresants as I have been so down...but getting there. Just worrying about these pups now as they are eating us out of house and home....never again! They driving me mental lol

We kept little Rosie as she was the runt and Jessie needs operation on her back legs so we might keep her too...

I am doing ok, doc put me on anti-depresants as I have been so down...but getting there. Just worrying about these pups now as they are eating us out of house and home....never again! They driving me mental lol

I am so glad you got to keep your litle Rosie (and hopefully Jessie too)

I am also glad to hear you have been to the Dr's hun, hopefully you only need the tablets for a little while. I think getting better is the most important thing (not how you get there?)

The pup's are simply delightful - so cute!! I know it's been a lot of hard work for you and OH though... Look how good you did though!!

xxxxxxxxx

Awwww I'd have one but my cats wouldn't be too happy! Lol x plus I'm probably miles away from you! They are gorgeous though!!

I am so glad you got to keep your litle Rosie (and hopefully Jessie too)

I am also glad to hear you have been to the Dr's hun, hopefully you only need the tablets for a little while. I think getting better is the most important thing (not how you get there?)

The pup's are simply delightful - so cute!! I know it's been a lot of hard work for you and OH though... Look how good you did though!!

xxxxxxxxx

I really didn't think he would let me keep Rosie, think he felt sorry for me in the end lol....she is an absolute delight and makes me so happy! She is so spoilt and still so very tiny....

At the moment he is still saying no to Jessie....would you believe she can not only walk but she runs! Her legs are still wobbly and a bit weak but she has amazed us all with her will to walk...

n a sad note though my poor staffy Honey is on her way out I think, poor girl is 14 and this morning she just couldn't walk...really trying to find the strength to take her up vets as I know it's time but it is so difficult...I keep thinking tomorrow I'll do it but then I look at her and I just can't...

aww they are the cutest little things i have ever seen hehe i have a shiz-tzu she is 6 months now got her for xmas she is such a cheeky little thing and full of mischief but brings a lot of laughter to our house ontop of what we already have making my house quite mad atm lol i hope u can manage to see the little boys xxx

Just letting you know my boys all found wonderful homes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back