puppies....awwww

MissGobby

Reaction score
i am thinking of buying a PUG pup - although will have to save for bloody ever ..... they cost around £1,000!!!! OMG :shock: lol

i was just wondering if anyone on here has one, or knows someone who has one?? i think they are the most gorgeous looking dogs i have ever seen!!!!

if you have one, post a pic here.......in otherwords - lets have a look at all your pups/dogs - POST HERE!!! :) :cheer:

thanks Ginger - :cheer:

only thing is - where are they based, im right up in Sheffield?

Np idea where they're based, you'll have to check the website! I would imagine they'd be pretty flexible though. I noticed that they said they had a waiting list, so you might want to think about if puppies are your thing, or if you'd accept an older dog, etc. I assume they get dogs from all over the country, so that could work in your favour - even if they're not based in Sheffield (great place btw, I went to uni in Bradford), the dog you want might be based close to you. Will probably be quicker through a breeder once you have the money, but then it might be more heartwarming to get a rescue one. We've had a few rescue guinea pig and hamsters, and it's always lovely watching them blossom.

sorry but you live near me missgoby i am in rotherham :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back