My precious baby born sleeping 1/4/12

claire23

Reaction score
This breaks my heart to have to write this, so i will keep it as brief as possible and without all the details but just wanted to update some of the lovely ladies that have supported me over the last 9 months, i had a fairly good pregnancy up until friday 30/3/2012 the day before my darling boy was due when something was telling me to phone the hospital, my precious baby wasn't moving at his usual time of day, i went to my local hospital and they did the usual routine of getting the doppler out i then had to be scanned for the doctor to tell me my baby's heartbeat had stopped beating the induction process started on saturday and i gave birth naturally 1/4/12 at 40+1 and he weighed 5lb 12oz. my son is the most beautiful baby i have ever seen and although his heart wasn't beating anymore i could feel him with me, i had cuddles, got him dressed, took his hand and footprints, wrapped him in his blanket, gave him teddy bears and kisses, while im not a lucky mummy who got to take their baby home at the end of the 9 months, i am still a mummy who loved her baby boy very much and have precious memories and photos of us together, all i can do now is make his funeral the best ever and that is what im hoping is gonna get me through the next few weeks. The world is not good enough for my boy so he's gone straight to heaven with the other angels xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my darling I am so sorry to hear this.
Cherish those moments and all my thoughts are with you x x x x x x x

I am so, so sorry to hear that! Such sad news. Hugs to your and your family.

I know you have probably already heard this a million times, but I am so sorry for your loss. I wish the outcome had been better for you but at least he will live on in your heart forever. Even though I had a mc early, I can't imagine what you must be going through. All I know is you appear to be stronger then I think I would be in the same situation. I wish you all the best during this tough time and hope you are surrounded by loved ones and lots of support.

I'm so very sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you and your family I'm so so sorry, your special boy will be safe in heaven with the angels, I hope you find some comfort in this to get you through the next few days, again I'm so very sorry for your loss xxx

So sorry for your loss! My thoughts are with you and your family xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my word, I'm so so sorry to read this. You must be so very upset, I can't imagine how you feel. Stay strong and everyone is here for support if you needs us. xx

Such sad news, my thoughts are with you at this sad time. xxx

Just to echo everyone else.

I am so sorry that you are having to go through this heartache and pain after carrying your baby for so long.

It seems so cruel that we live in a world where things like this can happen to good people and I am glad you were able to spend some time with him.

As you say you are a Mummy sweetie and we all understand that.

If you need anything (be it to rant, vent or just to talk) we're all here for you!

Keep strong.

Lots of love

xxxxxxxxx

Oh hunny, I am so so sorry to be reading this. I am thinking of you and your family at this very sad time :hug:

I am pleased you got to see his precious face and spend some time with him and I hope this will comfort you in the days to come.

Oh hunny. I cannot even begin to understand what u r goin through. I wish u time to heal and grieve for ur darling baby boy and I hope u find peace as ur son did.

Thinkin of u at this sad time xxxxxx

oh no i am so so sorry for ur loss :-( ,my gd friend went through exactly the same just over a yr ago so sad,no mother should have to go through what u have gone through,thinking of u and ur family at such a sad time xxxxxx

This brought tears to my eyes reading this, so so sad. So sorry, you sound a very strong lady to write what you have . Much love to you and your family xxxxxxx

I'm Sooo Sooo sorry for you hun :( the world can be a very cruel place. Sending you huge hugs and thinking about you at this sad time xxx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

I'm so very sorry, I hope you have all the love and support you need. You will always be your little boy's mummy x

Oh honey,

To echo everyone else, I'm so very, very sorry for your loss.

I cannot imagine how you must feel right now, to only have such a short time with your beautiful boy is heart breaking. Those are precious moments that will stay with you forever, but unfairly short.

I'm sure you will give him a lovely send off honey and make sure you look after yourself.

xxxxxx

So very sorry sweetheart............*hugs*

Please take good care of yourself xx

Im so sorry for your loss! Take care of yourself!?Xxxxx

OMG hunni i am so sorry i cant even imagine how you must feel. Am glad you got to see him and hold him at least you will forever have those memories together. I don't know what else say. Just look after yourself hunni and never forget x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back