My oh is in serious trouble!

Pregnot

Reaction score
I finally get to sleep - finally to be woken up with him
Jumping out of bed the loud clatter of everything going everywhere!!!

why - why would he do that??

spiders he says 2 of them on his pillow - nothing there's not a single
Fkn spider in this bedroom it's obviously becuse last night there was one in the bed and now he's scared it's so annoyed me so I can't sleep again now he's fallen back asleep finally accepting it was a dream yet i can't I'm so mad!

he's done this before with spider dreams but he fails to understand that for someone with arachnophobia I cannot simply just go back to sleep!!!
I wish there was a giant oh eating spider on his pillow!!'

You poor thing hun, I would have slapped him! I am awake too! So annoying!!

he not only woke me but the bloody dog so now he's sat outside the bedroom door licking the frame so I let him in the bedroom! not happening I'm afraid

My other half does this most nights tbh :( I now stay awake for at least an hour or 2 after he's gone to sleep, so I'm awake when it happens and can settle after he's done his jumping around for the night.

well he set the dog off being an idiot too I literally just packed all my work stuff and left the house
I couldn't take it anymore I have also sent him a text message warning him
Before he rings me

I just got ready for work in a bloody lay by because that animal was driving me insane

Oh dear, banish him to the sofa tonight.

I wonder if its the heat sending people a bit funny because my OH acted out his dream the other night. I was woken by him touching my nose and mouth in the middle of the night :shock: I screamed and told him to eff off. He then woke up properly and explained he thought he had dropped stuff on the bed and was trying to stop it going in my mouth and nose. I called him a giant weirdo and built a pillow fort around me. I was actually scared to go back to sleep lol.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Lol once I woke up with his hand down my pjama bottoms!! called him a perve and then didnt sleep properly for a few days as I thought what else does he do while I'm asleep haha

Now I should be so lucky :)

I do exactly the same thing! I used to have these hallucinations and I would make my husband get out of bed and shake the duvet. It would happen so much, sometimes a few times a week. I managed to teach myself in the end to not get up when I thought I had seen a spider and it has worked. I didn't have a spider dream for about 2 years, but I did have one a few nights ago but I managed to just tell myself I was imagining it.

I do feel sorry for you though, I would be so pissed off if it was my husband doing it whilst I was pregnant!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

My OH keeps me awake with his snoring sometimes, but only if he has had a drink or two. But if the snoring gets too bad, then I wake him up and send him to the spare room! I can still hear him in there, but not nearly as loud as right in my ear!

Lol once I woke up with his hand down my pjama bottoms!! called him a perve and then didnt sleep properly for a few days as I thought what else does he do while I'm asleep haha

Now I should be so lucky :)

Oh hun....that made me laugh :shock:

I'm a spider lover - not if they are huge though...but I made hubby promise me that he would never kill another one in his lifetime yesterday as there was a little money spider in the car and I couldnt reach him (due to being STILL pregnant) so asked hubby to do it, and he squished him.

I was devastated.

But I understand how bad spider fears can be so really feel for you and hope you dont have another morning like this morning. xx

i do this all the time! i see spiders in the bed atleast once a week id say, lol its ridiculous! i once had a dream that id seen one on my wall when i still lived at home, then i woke up and id actually taken my mirror off the wall and put it next to me in the bed and by chance there was actually a little spider on the back of it, i dont think ive ever moved so fast to get away from it!!
i saw a spider last night and then dreamt about spiders all night again, they really bother me! xxx

oh and at the moment my OH has a sore knee so im gettin woken up every half hour while he messes about stretching it and things in his sleep! and he has a habit of leaning right over me and crushin me to get to any drink i have next to the bed! i tell him every night to bring his own up and he never does, then he will drink all mine just to annoy me! xxx

I keep "accidentally" kicking him of elbowing him in my sleep bwahahahaha

Haha!! My OH strokes my hair to get me to sleep everynight, works a treat! I am out like a light in about 3 minutes (he does it when he wants the tv remote too!) but lately he has been falling asleep before I do but leaves his hand on my face! Not the easiest way to sleep....

We had loads of rain last night so lovely and cool, had a busy day as my birthday an OH took me out. So pretty tired. I thought might sleep tonight no need for fan. He tossed and turned up and down PJ's on then off. Then he got up to put socks on as he was cold and was nagging me to close the windows (NO WAY). Finally got to sleep at 03:30 Grrrr could have dropped off at 11pm which is good for me at the moment.

Haha!! My OH strokes my hair to get me to sleep everynight, works a treat! I am out like a light in about 3 minutes (he does it when he wants the tv remote too!) but lately he has been falling asleep before I do but leaves his hand on my face! Not the easiest way to sleep....

Rofl, my OH does this too. I know he deliberately does this to get me too sleep first and then nips downstairs to watch the telly I don't like like Spartacus or Game of Thrones. It must be like putting another child to bed.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

wait til your kids do it too! lol

My daughter was totally convinced she had snakes and rats in he bed and mice on her legs! The only way I could calm her was to pretend I caught them and took them away! not a fun game for 2am! lol

Girls these comments have made me laugh ..... Rebecca the story about the water .... That's me! every night oh moans about me drinking his water and I wake him up to pass it to me :) lol

My oh has had a blood pressure monitor on for the last 24 hours so ihad that buzzing down my ear last night!

I've done this on a couple of occasions to DH! I'm asleep dreaming I'm asleep then in my dream I wake up and see a spider next to my head and it startles me so much it wakes me and I jump out of bed to switch the lights on. Poor DH thought something was seriously wrong 1st time! Think he's gotten used to it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back