Horrific! Spider attack at 4am!!!

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
So I get up for the obligatory 3.30am toilet visit. Go back to bed and start reading the forum on my phone and wait to feel sleepy again. This is pretty usual most nights. All off a sudden I feel something scamper across my arm and then across my belly. I swipe it off my belly, jump out of bed and switch the light on. DH is looking at me all blinky coz he's just been woken up. I explain what has just happened so he starts moving the quilt around, giant effin big brown hairy spider pops out and starts to leg it towards me! I let out a piercing screem and run downstairs.

Poor DH it now grubbing around the bedroom trying to find the spider as I write this. All four cats have also come downstairs and are sat round looking all wide eyed and scared! They're supposed to sort this stuff out for me! Why have I got them again!

Think I nearly spontaneously gave birth. Don't think I'll ever sleep again.

Omg that is horrific my Sis says I should have thrown the fruit bowl at it lol!
Omg it was on u! I have gone all itchy

Lol Awww I don't mind spiders.... Snakes on the other hand... I've woken OH up in the night to check the bed as I've been convinced we have one in there lol

Lol on holiday we had a snake and a frog in our swimming pool lol OH with the net was pure comedy!

Ah memories

Conkers!!!! Putting a conker in each corner of the room keeps spiders away, they hate the smell xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i hate spiders. i would probably sleep in a different room for a week at least after a spider episode lol. oh and last time one touched me it took me 1 h to stop crying. i hate insect crawling things and spiders and snakes and well everything that is not a cat or dog or in a special cage for pets lol.

Managed to get back to sleep by about 5.30am. Like MrsMc said I was and still am sort of all itchy. I also said to DH this is why I can't wait to get all the bedrooms finished. If we had another bedroom ready I'd have gone there! Poor DH practically had to take the bedroom apart to get to the spider. He then gave it a flying lesson out of the window.

I wanted a lie in today. Don't think that's gonna happen now. I'm stripping the bed and washing everything ASAP. May be an overreaction but what the hay....

Yuck! Horrible, horrible, horrible! I HATE spiders!!!

**shudder** That's the stuff that nightmares are made of!! There seem to be loads of spiders about just now, must be the colder weather bringing them in!
My dog is awesome though, There was a massive one on the hall carpet the other night when I was going to the loo (so big I could see its eyes in the dark). I shouted the dogs name and he comes running looking left to right for it then pounced, chewed the bugger and swiftly spat it out, then stood on it with his paw to make sure it was dead, no messing about! He's my wee hero. He knows my tone of voice when it's a spider and comes straight away, whereas usually when I call him he ignores me. Lots of cuddles for Ben the dog that night.

And where can you get such dog???

FOUR CATS! Not one of them lifted a paw to help!

My cat, Carrot, loves spiders! he will chase them round, hit them and chew them but spits them out and sits next to it miaowing so we can get rid. he won't eat them!

I think I'd have cried if that had happened to me... I hate hate hate spiders...

I went in to a client's house to give her a shower only to be confronted by a mahoooosive spider in the bath....am sure it had at least 3 tattoos and bovver boots on. Got a phone call from the office a while later, apparently standing behind a 94 year old woman screaming at her to kill it is not good form :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back