Spider dreams

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I keep having a dream where I get stuck on a spiders web which wont let go of me and a huge spider walks down the web towards me. Its always a really nasty huge ugly spider.

Im not normally that bothered by them but In my dreams they are terrifying.

We do have a huge spider living outside above our front door which makes me pretty nervous.

In last nights dream after being caught in the web I was a fugitive running away and stowing away on a train with the characters of Only Fools and Horses. In the train they all found a bed to sleep in but I had to stay awake and felt like I was the least important. Thinking about it thats kind of Im feeling at home at the moment (including the lack of sleep)

Does anybody have a dream interpretation book, Im intreagued as to why I keep getting the creepy spider dreams

:wave:
I've got a dream interpretation book it says " to dream of a spider foretells money. For a spider to spin its web before your face augurs a fortune. The spider is a symbol of shrewdness, perseverance and foresight. To dream of seeing the upper part of a room covered with spiders may be a symptom of a headache".... And to dream of a spiders web denotes pleasant associations and fortunate ventures..

Hope this helps

How about rats? Cos I always dream that there are big horrible rats running towards me *shiver* :oops:

Emma58 said:
:wave:
I've got a dream interpretation book it says " to dream of a spider foretells money. For a spider to spin its web before your face augurs a fortune. The spider is a symbol of shrewdness, perseverance and foresight. To dream of seeing the upper part of a room covered with spiders may be a symptom of a headache".... And to dream of a spiders web denotes pleasant associations and fortunate ventures..

Hope this helps

Im likeing the fortune bits, I'll try not to forget my lotto ticket today then :)

thanks guys

To dream of rats signifies enemies through whom the dreamer will suffer losses, trouble and anxiety.

x-kirsty-x said:
How about rats? Cos I always dream that there are big horrible rats running towards me *shiver* :oops:

i always dream about spiders. i see them in my room jumping about on crueling on me

horrible

Emma58 said:
To dream of rats signifies enemies through whom the dreamer will suffer losses, trouble and anxiety.

Sorry, call me thick, but what exactly does that mean? :think:

Does it mean Im gonna suffer loss or trouble because of an enemy?

I think that's what it means it's not really clear is it?

i had a dream about spiders getting me the other night but i think it was because i felt guilty about killing one that day! xx

I always dream about snakes but that is only because we have 5 of them. The dreams still freak me out tho!
I always dream they have escaped and are on the loose in the house, 3 of them are pretty friendly but the other 2 i'd be a little worried if they'd got out.
:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back