What a night!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Omg OH and I went to bed about 10pm as normal but about 10.30 the phone rang and my sister was hysterical we couldn't make out what she was saying and she was screaming so we got up and drove round there to find my mum and dad's fruit bowl that they've had sine the got married 47 years ago smashed and all the fruit over the floor on the kitchen my Sis still screaming I honestly thought someone had broke in or something ! OH finally managed to get put of her that infact she had seen a spider and had thrown the bowl to catch it?!?! We couldn't see no spider so OH clear the broken glass and we made her a cup of tea and she was yelling that she couldn't stay in the house anymore ! We can't have her at ours as it is a one bedroom so I told her to put the wicker bin over the spider if she saw it again so atleast we could get rid of it but she was hysterical and abusing me saying I don't do nothing for her I was livid and OH pointed out that I was nearly 6montjs pregnant and in pain and she said it was my own fault! In the end I rang my dad in Spain where they r on Hols and told him to ring her cos I couldnt do anything else bar ring the men in White coats! When we got home she texted saying don't worry about me then being on my own etc etc and then that our friend who is a bit unhinged is gonna stay with her cos she cares I am so so mad all this over a spider!
I am in shock! And for the record my Sis is 31!!!! I am terrified of spiders so I Hoover them up he he

What a night! Just what u needed! She is just being irrational. I wouldn't take any notice of her :whistle:

I hate spiders too, I get Carrot on them! He chased them and keeps hitting them till they r deasand sits next to it miaowing as if to say "I've had my fun, it's dead now, u can get rid of it!!" I can dispose of them if they r dead! I've found 3 biggish ones in the house recently :(

Bloody hell Mrs! Dont know what to say to that! Talk about a drama queen. Ignore her.
For the record, I spray spiders with deodrant to kill them if OH isnt around, or hoover them up as well if I spot them when Im hoovering the house

The thing is she has offered to give up work and look after orlando when igo back to work cos she will be cheaper than childcare! But a few things have happened now and OH don't think we can trust her as she isn't mature enough! Firstly she tried to punch me when I was 19 weeks! Then obv last night! Oh is worried that she will acvidently hurt Orlando if she can't get him to stop crying or she will drol him I she see a spider or the cat brings in a mouse. I know it will be the end of our relationship and will cause probs between me and my parents too cos she can't do no wrong in there eyes! But I have to put Orlando first

Mmm... she does sound a bit on edge. In terms of childcare, if ur not 100% happy with someone then dont use them, whether they are professional or not. Its best to pay a bit extra and have peace of mind. My worry wouldnt necessarily be her hurting Orlando but say for example she did somethin or brought him somewhere and u didnt agree with it as its not how u want him raised ... I could see her taking it too personally and causing a massive argument over it. She sounds like as if she is acting like a spoilt child.

Yeh I know what u mean! I mean she told me when I got pregnant this time that she didn't agree with it (I am married but even if I wasn't ) and that she was glad I lost the other two! Wtf

I wouldn't get her to look after Orlando if she gets that worried about a spider her anxieties will most likely influence Orlando and you don't want this situation from him in 18 years!

No so true, I want him to be independent and well balanced lol

Good point Pinky! If u and OH are at work, she is going to be his "role model" so to speak while ur out of the house. Id start looking into other childcare options hun.

hahahahahaha, this really made me giggle, what a start to the morning xxx

Odd is all that I can say!! Lol!!
xxxx

P.S I dont mind spiders (dont want one or anything!!) hubbie is petrified and I pick them up and put them outside while he cowers behnd me!! Lol!!

He he my OH is scared to but he will get rid just screeches like a girl as he does it

I would not want her lookin after my baby! I can't Believe she said that to u, that is out of order. She doesn't sound like the sor of person u would want round ur baby all the time.

Oh dear! I hate spiders too but blimey, sure there wasn't more to it than a spider. It all seems a bit over-kill or is she always like that.

I hate spiders too and went out conker hunting yesterday (aparently they don't like them). I looked like a right old tramp in the park with my wild hair, carrier bag and conkers! Now all i have to work out is to get the blasted things out of their spikey shells?

All for a spider(s)!!

there is no way id have that nasty drama queen looking after my baby after she said things like that to me or acted like that.

Oh dear! I hate spiders too but blimey, sure there wasn't more to it than a spider. It all seems a bit over-kill or is she always like that.

I hate spiders too and went out conker hunting yesterday (aparently they don't like them). I looked like a right old tramp in the park with my wild hair, carrier bag and conkers! Now all i have to work out is to get the blasted things out of their spikey shells?

All for a spider(s)!!

:rofl:

Just stamp on them to get them out of the shells hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111