Never been so god damn angry!

Crimson92

Reaction score
In so much of a rage right now. OH tends to sleep on an air bed because with me tossing and turning and what not there is not enough room for us on a single bed. But tonight he was really just being lazy and said he woils rathe sleep on the floor tonight (he just wouldn't let go his game to blow it up) and then after only having two hours sleep he has the f*cking cheek to get into my bed push me right to the side so I am hanging off with no covers :mad: I can't even wake him and tell him to gtf cause he is in such a deep sleep! So knowing that I cant physically sleep in a single bed with him right now I am f*cking sleeping on the floor in pure agony. In fact I haven't even got back to sleep with my hips being so sore down on the floor. So I have had two hours sleep and he is being a selfish c*nt. AAAAAAARGGGHHHH.

Bounce on his head with a jug of cold water and the him to GTF!! xD

Bounce on his head with a jug of cold water and the him to GTF!! xD

Agree with this. Or kick him and ask him what the hell he's playing at!
When are you moving into your new place?
X

personally I would do everythign to wake him up, and if you have to resort to a jug of water over his head then so be it, cheeky bugger making you end up on the floor....punish him :)

In total agreement with the girls......how very dare him.....pfft!!!!

xxxx

I agree with the other ladies! He should be punished lol! Thats so mean of him! x

I'm afraid I'd kick/punch him in the nuts hun & that'd soon wake him up!! x

lol let the abuse begin! you should permenant marker a tash and glasses on his face tonight if he does the same - then you can amuse us by posting the pic on her tomorrow lmao!! :) you need your sleep it literally writes you off for the day if you have a bad sleep xx

lol let the abuse begin! you should permenant marker a tash and glasses on his face tonight if he does the same - then you can amuse us by posting the pic on her tomorrow lmao!! :) you need your sleep it literally writes you off for the day if you have a bad sleep xx

Oh i agree and we definitely need pics!!!

Sounds like a plan if he tries this stunt again, eventually managed to wake him up and I was fuming lol, kicked him out of bed and he resorted to making me food when I got up in an attempt to make it up to me :rofl: not working! He is got lots more making up to do ! :lol:

And pinky we should have our house really soon! Find more out tomorrow, but really shouldn't be long now! X

I remember when me and my oh first got together and he stayed over in my single bed! Was always a squash! When we moved into our own place we bought a king size for our room!!! But funny thing is we do often end up as if we were sleeping in a single bed space its habit! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back