My names so far . . .

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Anyone that has me on facebook please dont mention any names on there - i am keeping them a secret from everyone lol ( i just hate the way people are like "whats she called then?" this has made me want to not tell anyone at all lol)

This is what i have so far . . .

OH is adament on having Ruby. I love the name, but my cousin has a 1year old called Ruby. so is an option, but i dont really want the same name as her.

My choices (in order of favourites) are:
Molly
Ava
Ellyce
Mila
Skye
Rubi (at least spelt differently lol)

OH is pretty tough to budge sometimes, hes being reeeeely difficult about it so ive kind of accepted she wont have a name until shes born (im planning on using the technique of "ive just gone through all that so i think i should name her" lol)

Not a clue on middle names, think i will just see what sounds nice. my mum and nans have horrid names so not going to be using any of their names! None of us have middle names after any family. My middle name is Claire so maybe i could carry that tradition on?

Her sirname will be Finlayson-Green (my OH's sirname).

So any opinions would be great!! xx

Oh I love them all. I think Molly is my fave too xx

Why not use Ruby as middle name?

i like Mila the best

Elleyce or Skye for me - but some cracker names there, your gonna have a tough job choosing!

Short ones sound better with your OH's surname as it's long

I really like Ruby (don't like Rubi) and i think it depends on how often you see your cousins really.

I haven't seen mine for a couple of years and my husband doesn't seem to even care about sending his cousin who just gave birth a bloomin card :roll:

Then i think Skye is lovely.

The rest are ok, but oh so very popular at the moment :)

I really like Mila :) and I also love ruby and it would have been on my list but my nephew already has a cousin called ruby and I didnt think it was fair to confuse him with two cousins on different sides with the same name :)

Thanks so much girls, that's the only thing putting me off ruby - we are quite close with my cousins and stuff so just don't think it's a good idea! I really love all of them, my real favourite is molly I think! But hey....I don't know!! Ahh too much choice. At least if I've got those names when she's born I can see what I think I guess! X

I love the name Ruby. I like Mila too!

I really like the name Mika as in my-ka. Unusual but lovely!

If I had a girl this time round she wouldve been called Darcy.

Good luck picking Hun, it's so hard isn't it!

Oh, defo Skye! This is in our short list for girls names - well, MY short list, hubby isnt that keen on it, thinks its a bit 60's hippyish, but I LOVE it - need to keep working on him, lol! xx

I'm back to thinking about names again! And it's kind of frustrating me that OH likes totally different to me. And I kinda want to name her, but I don't want to if OH isn't going to like it. So hard to know what to do! Lol! X

I love love Mollie! Also love Millie which could be added to your list? I looked after a little girl called Millie Mae which I always loved!

You'll probably come across a name that you love and think he'll hate but you'll mention it and he'll love it! This is what happened with us and Sebastian! I loved it immediatly and thought OH would hate it but when I mentioned it he went quiet and then said he loved it!!!!

I like the name mollie but we had a cat called that so i would never have had that but i do like the name!! lol!! There are alot of Ava and Eva's at the moment!!!! I quite like the name Gracie for a girl although i never thought of it when i was pregnant as i am not keen on the name Grace!!!

I'm back to thinking about names again! And it's kind of frustrating me that OH likes totally different to me. And I kinda want to name her, but I don't want to if OH isn't going to like it. So hard to know what to do! Lol! X

Apart from when we finally decided on a boy's name a few weeks ago I gave up talking to OH about names when I was about 5 months gone as he just argued about all my choices! I think the more we said a name the more it got lost on him. I'll get my way, I know I will, I just have to keep quiet about it until the birth! He will be so in awe of you after birth that you'll get your way Lexie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back