middle names?

jenjen

Reaction score
Ok, we've pretty much decided that we're having a Bleu if we have a boy, but what about middle names? I can't think of any I like that go with it. We've got a really long surname, but that doesn't really put me off choosing longer first names (DS actually has 2 middle names lol), so any suggestions?

Also, what do you think of these for girls?
Amber
Sasha
Sophie
Hannah
Skye

I think Amber and Hannah are my favourites but I want opinions!

Also, DS is called Bradley so we want a name that sounds cute with that: "Bradley and ______"

Bleu is fab and my fave girl name from your list is sasha but they are all nice :)

unsure about middle names for the boy Ive typed more traditional names but they dont roll right....maybe something like Bleu corben or Bleu Jenson.... Umm :think:

Do you have to have a middle name? If you cant find one that goes then Im sure Bleu .............. will be just fine!! :D

I love the name Skye for a girl, it's beautiful.

A middle name for Bleu??? Hmmmm, i'll have to think about that one!

:wall:

I personally like the use of middle names with some connection behind them, Isaac's middle name is Walter, after his Grandad, OH loved and has many fond memories of his Grandad and as he's passed away we felt it lovely to carry his name on with Isaac. Might help you choose something if you look at people you know/have known in your lives? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back