My marriage is over - UPDATED page 3

good luck hun, you do whatever makes you & Maddison happy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck!!!! You'll be fine.
I moved back to my parents after a five-year relationship ended a few years ago. I hated being back there, as i felt id lost everything then (independance, home etc) Took me a very long time to get back out on my own too. I would if i was in your shoes do what your doing. Theres nothing like still having you independance at times when its hard. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi, only just seen this thread.

You are so brave and have had to go through so many emotions yet seem so focused!
What a perfect role model your little one has to look up to!

It's very difficult to comment on someone's situation with 'what you would do', reading it through, my gut feeling was for you to stay with the RAF as its such an amazing way of life and they do help and support you (from my experience in the army) I also think that keeping your independence is really gonna help you get through this! But at the end of the day only you know what feels right.

Im also excited for you as I think you will suddenly find a whole new happiness! and you have a beautiful daughter to share it with!

Lots of love and hope you all stay well and happy :hug:

lulu said:
Hi, only just seen this thread.

You are so brave and have had to go through so many emotions yet seem so focused!
What a perfect role model your little one has to look up to!

It's very difficult to comment on someone's situation with 'what you would do', reading it through, my gut feeling was for you to stay with the RAF as its such an amazing way of life and they do help and support you (from my experience in the army) I also think that keeping your independence is really gonna help you get through this! But at the end of the day only you know what feels right.

Im also excited for you as I think you will suddenly find a whole new happiness! and you have a beautiful daughter to share it with!

Lots of love and hope you all stay well and happy :hug:

Thank you so much for your lovely message, reading this today lifted my spirits so much. I have my moments when I feel so down so I come on here and a smile is almost guaranteed to creep back onto my face somehow :D I feel pretty good about things today. My friends are all organising a big girlie night when I get to my new house :cheer: and I have the best love in the world...the love of my wee girl :D and of course I have all of you lending me support and advice. Thank you girls :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sounds like a good decision you've made regarding staying where you are area wise. I think it makes sense to consider all the possibles as you did and it sounds like the better solution.

Wishing you both well with the move :hug: :hug:

thoughts are with you, glad your feeling better, i totally belive there is no point in trying to keep it going if your both unhappy! well done you for being so strong! :cheer: :hug:

Hi

Sorry your going through this hun stay strong :hug: good luck with everything!
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back