OMG Is He Cheating...

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
i got a call yesterday from some of my friends who live underneath my baby father telling me they saw him with this fat girl walking down the street so i called him and asked him where he was he lied to me he said he was at his aunts house (thats in battersea and he was spotted 20mins ago in elephant and castle) i asked him about the girl he was just with and he said im not fucking her if thats what you think. i didnt even ask if he was having sex with the girl...! then he hung up and 10mins later my friend called me back and said he just got home... how could he of made it back from battersea in 10mins so i knew he was leing about where he was but why hes never been the type to cheat ive been with him for nearly 2 years. its got me really depressed its my 18th tommorow and all ive done today is sit in my bed crying i dont no weather its because im pregs im being paranoid but i feel really let down by him just for lieing im so confused

Aww I feel 4 u babe.
U dont need a ******* like that in your life anyway.
:hug: :hug:

You will know in heart of hearts if your man is cheating on you. I was cheated on and when my friends told me what was oing on i believed them.

i rele dont no because what my friends saw could be completelly innocent but at the same time could be him doing the dirty... it hurts me even thinking of him with another girl and if he is cheating dont you normally cheat with someone that is better looking or better at something then your galfriend then why if he is cheating did he chose this girl shes not even his type shes blonde he doesnt like blondes :(...?
the more i think about it the more i get all upset but its all i can think about i feel like ripping my brain out so i cant think...

mrs_tommo22 said:
You will know in heart of hearts if your man is cheating on you. I was cheated on and when my friends told me what was oing on i believed them.

im sorry about that ..xxx

Oh dont be was years ago, im married now ad have two kids.

Look all you can do is ask him and just point out that he as tellling porkies saying he would be in one place when he was in another.

You really need to sit down face to face and talk this through. You can tell a lot through body language alone. You say he's not the type to cheat so I assume he's gave you no reason to mistrust him in the past. Talk it over and see how you feel then :hug: :hug: :hug:

(I'm originally from Crawley too!!)

Was she nice curvy fat or ugly fat?I wouldn't worry if it was the latter :wink: :wink:

erm my friends sed she like a size 18 and has big love handles lool but if he wants a curvy gal he had me but not nomore :shakehead: :talkhand:

i think i would have to find out for myself.. the only evidence is catching him in the act..

i would actually burst into tears if i saw him with someone else makes me feel like crying now how sad am i. i have noway of catching him in the act because im living down at my nans for a bit and hes still back in london

so are you going to believe him or your friends? are you together? btw

i told him to bugger off and leave me alone... cos i dont no wat 2 believe but at the moment i cant even talk to him because its in the back of my mind all the time and when im on the phone to him i feel like callin him sum rele evil names

I' really sorry to hear this :hug: :hug: :hug:

If he is cheating then he's a looser as he's lost you and baby :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back