My marriage is over - UPDATED page 3

Snuggle I'm so sorry to hear that, but its good to know you will be moving near family and getting much needed support, and doing what is right for you and Maddison, very, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

LaineyG said:
Hey Snuggle!
If you move back and want to meet up with a fellow forum mum of a little girl.....give me a shout!

I'm going it alone (sort of.........amazingly loooooonnng story!) too, so here if you need me!

xxx

Aww thank you babes :hug:

Where do you live? xx

Thank you for all your replies girls. He came for more of his things earlier, it was hard but we're doing the right thing. Just because things didnt work between us doesnt mean he cant continue to be a great Dad to Maddison so I am remaining civil :hug:

Snuggle im so sorry your going through this, good luck with the move to Scotland & im sure everything with work out for the best.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I really hope it all works out for you hun... Maddison is lucky to have a lovely mummy who wants her to grow up in a happy environment. Good Luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry you're going through this. Good Luck with your move. :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm sorry it didn't work out :hug:

good luck with your new life :hug: [/url]

oh hunny im soo sooo sorry things havent worked out - i know you will do the best for you and Maddison - you know where i am if you want to talk and i think you are making the best decision - be close to your friends and family hunny it will be what gets you through it!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug: im so sorry to hear hun! i think your making the right choice moving closer to ur family, i know personaly id want my family around me! xxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you everyone :hug:

After a lot of consideration I have decided against moving back to Scotland. The reasons being, I would have to move in with my Mum which wouldnt work well at all, I would have no money and no house and I have to think what is best for Maddison. I make good money in RAF and they will provide me with a house and it means Maddison will still have both parents around as Chris is only an hour away. I'm still on maternity leave so will pop up to Scotland to be with family for a few days but will return to move me and Maddison into our new home :D

Thank you for all your kind messages :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you've made a decision on your next move. Hope you're ok, not a nice time for you :hug:

the break will do you good. Hope everything else works out...... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back