its over for good i think -updated 3/5/08

tracey 2

Reaction score
not really posted in here much and tonight im so upset i have to get it out,

steve came over earlier said he could do with a chat well so could i the last few weeks havent been that easy so i thought be good to get things out in the open. anyway he knocked and i invited him in he said no iv gotta go and handed me an envolope and walked away.

i hope no one minds if i write bit what he wrote,

"im sorry for doing this hun but i cant take anymore, i know its been harder on you than me i completely cant imagaine as a mum what your going through but i feel i cant help you anymore, you wont talk to me and i feel i cant talk to you anymore.
too much has happened and i know we said that none of this would ever brake us or get in way of things i think it has now hun.
you and me have been through enough and i know this will hurt us saying goodbye but to move on i think we have to.
im sorry :cry:

sorry girls i cant write anymore iv tried calling him and texting but his phone is switched off and i dont know what to do should i leave him for a bit or what im scared he means it if i lose him there is nothing in my life to keep me going nothing,

thank you for reading :hug: :hug:

Tracey I really dont know what to say :( I didnt realise you lived apart! I'm also shocked that he put it in a letter rather than talking to you face to face, seems like a cowardly way of doing things :(
Do you think he means it? Has he given you any idea that he was heading this way? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Have you got a friend or a family member you can ask over tonight to sit with you and give you some support?
If you can, maybe talk it through and have a really good cry...get all your feelings out.
Then call him tomorrow when you're a bit calmer and you've both had space to breathe.
You've both been through so much. Would he consider some couple-counselling? Maybe that would help?
For now though, don't drive yourself crazy trying to reach him...just get yourself some support and look after yourself.
Lucyx :hug:

babe im so so sorry, im so upset for you, anything i can do just let me no
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh no, I'm so sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: you two have been through so much together...i hpe you both sort it out :hug:

I spoke to you earlier hun, but just wanted to give you some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Remember you can call me ANYTIME!!! My phone is always on :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this Tracey :( My heart goes out to you.

I know it's really difficult, but the fact he couldn't say it face to face suggests to me that he could be swayed by you to change his mind.

I've written a letter before to my ex, we'd had a chat the week before and I said I needed to end things, he got upset and I knew I couldn't do it. A few days later, I realised I really could not be with him so I wrote a letter. It is cowardly, but my reasons behind it were because I knew he'd change my mind by persuading me.

To cut it short, he didn't contact me. He left me well alone and moved on with his life - I couldn't, I still pine for him now. We were together 3 years and I get upset sometimes wondering how he is.

I think, give it time, let him settle into reality without you and it will either go two ways, unfortunately, he might realise it's what he wants and move on, or he might come back and realise he's made a huge mistake.

But if you let HIM decide in his own time by doing what he asks and saying goodbye, at least you'll know that he leaves/comes back by himself, not because you've talked him into anything.

It's so hard Tracey, I really do feel for you and can't imagine how you are feeling this evening. There are no words we can say to take your pain away, but remember this, you two have shared something that no-one else can ever replace. He'll always remember that, and so will you :hug:

xx

thank you all for your replies im feeling ok i cant let this get to me too much my mate popped over and my parents are back from work soon so wont be alone tonight.

we have been having some arguments recently and maybe the way iv been recently has made him come to this, i dont know. i do love him proberly more than he knows he is quiet man who trys to keep things to himself and maybe i should be taking his feelings into consideration more i cant have made it easy for him recenlty my head has been everywhere and iv taken a hell of a lot of stuff out on him.

i wont try to contact him anymore tonight i wont except its over yet i just need some time to think it all through and try to talk to him tommorrow.

thank you xx :hug: :hug:

tracey 2 said:
maybe i should be taking his feelings into consideration more i cant have made it easy for him recenlty my head has been everywhere and iv taken a hell of a lot of stuff out on him.

i wont try to contact him anymore tonight i wont except its over yet i just need some time to think it all through and try to talk to him tommorrow.
If that's how you feel hun, then go for it. What have you got to lose? Nothing...

x

:hug: :hug: :hug: Sorry to read this tracey, i hope you both get it sorted out in time.
xxx

Ohhh Tracey, I don't know what to say - never expected a post like this from you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: So sorry, maybe it would be a good idea to have a chat about your feelings with each other just to make sure this really is the end for the both of you :hug:

thank you girls for the replies

it does look like its all over now he just came over shouting the odds at me because i sent a letter over to him i was just being open and honest he said "whyis it everytime i do something or just want some time out from us you always come back with how your feeling etc why cant i be entitled to same rights and grief as a father"

to which i burst into tears and said well "of course you have rights to grieve etc i just wanted to be honest with you how i felt with what has been happening and encourage you to open up more to me", he said nothing and threw the signet ring at me and walked away but he showed no emotion or anything just had anger in his eyes -have i done the wrong things by putting all my thoughts and feelings down, maybe should have left things maybe wouldnt be in this mess anymore.

i love him so much but i dont think he feels same anymore as much as i know for now this is over maybe not forever but i cant accept its over, if this really is the end i dont know what il do i really dont know.

iv lost too much recently and this is final straw i cant take life anymore i really cant, im sorry girls its just hurt me so much i really thought he was the one you know. :cry:

OMG Tracy... I've just seen this.. I can't believe this is happening to you... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: You don't deserve it...

Maybe some time apart will help you guys in your grief... maybe not... But I just want to give you some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tracey hun, have you people close by to talk to? PM me anytime here or on FB...anytime...ok? (((HUG))) xxxxx

Omg tracey im so sorry, i feel awful now as i suggested the letter :cry: :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back