My little baby's bum!

Annie050408

Reaction score
She has recently taken to getting herself into a new position which involves her sticking her little bottom out of the top right hand side of my bump - it is soooo sweet :love:

When I pat it she wiggles around a bit and then settles back into that position :cloud9:

Awwww I love when they start interacting with you :love:

It's so lush isn't it?! I love it so much, I'm always putting my Hand on his bum till he moves. Incredible feeling!

Awwwwww! Too cute x x I see Sebastian's lumps and bumps (head or bum not sure) when he's wriggling into new positions x it freaks me out!

Aww bless i found out yesterday that this big lump i get at the top of my tummy which moves from left to right is my litle mans bum :) its amazing that hes not out yet seems his back is so curved round my tummy lol x

if i sort of tens my tummy when laying down, this lump is poking out from ribs to bellybutton on the left side.. its been there for a few weeks and now its alot bigger from when i first saw it.. is it my Noa? i have not seen it move when i tens it tho thats why im not sure.. it is as wide as my hand aswell...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back