Baby loves being rubbed

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I rub palmers cocoa butter, bio oil or vaseline moisturiser into my bump etc after I get out of the shower and for the past wee while, I've noticed that LO loves it!!

Whenever I'm rubbing anything into my belly, I feel her move right up to my belly and can feel her sticking her back and bum out, and I can even see a little bulge on my bump where her bum is lol.
It is the cutest thing and makes me laugh every time!

Whenever she's here, if she becomes agitated or fussy, I'm gonna rub her bum to see if it soothes her lol.

Bit of a pointless thread really, but it just makes me laugh so I wanted to share :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

That's so cute! Whenever I rub cocoa butter into my belly, baby always starts wriggling around, I think either baby likes it, or maybe it tickles! xx

awww thats is just to cute !!!!!!!!!!!! X

Now that is a perfect reason to remember to rub your bump everyday hey?

(touch wood I am getting used to using cream everyday so I hope my bub loves it just as much when he/she is a little bigger!!)

xxxxxxxxx

awww how fab, a pampered princess already xxx

:) thanks girls.

Really makes me laugh, she's such a diva lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

That's so cute, my little man does something similar, he also seems to like it if I gently tickle across my bump. My nephew used to to fall asleep if you tickled his back so maybe my little man will be the same :) xxx

That's so cute, my little man does something similar, he also seems to like it if I gently tickle across my bump. My nephew used to to fall asleep if you tickled his back so maybe my little man will be the same :) xxx

I love doing the gentle tickle, and the reaction, but I wasn't 100% sure he/she could feel it, or if I was just imagining it? I quite often sit with a bare bump and rub my hand all over, so they can see the changes in light, they quite often follow my hand and kick/push. I love playing games with my baby!! xx

That's the cutest thing :D my princess doesn't like me poking at her, hates the Doppler and kicks when I'm holding my puppy against me haha I think she'll turn out like me and be a baby who doesn't like being cuddled! Xxxx

My neice would only ever settle if you rubbed or patted her bum! x

This is the cutest thing! My LO is a madam whenever i rest anything on my stomach like my arm or phone she makes a point of kicking it until i cave in and move it lol! Hopefully she doesnt keep her temper lol!! This is so cute though i think id be mousterising every day all day lol xxx

That's really really cute. I thought I was the only one! Lol. Of course, I don't rub cocoa butter on my own stomach, because it gets under my nails and dries and it's really gross, so I have my boyfriend do it. Our LO absolutely LOVES it. He leans over toward wherever bf's hand is, so he ends up rubbing him. Never fails to make me smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back