baby's funny positions in my tummy!

laetitia85

Reaction score
today i was lying down on my bed for a nap and the baby went to the left side of my belly for about half an hour, and the other side was completely flat!

i saw a small 'bump' popping out of the left side of my belly, so i think it's the baby's bum, although im not sure, it might be a bit too early for his/her bum to be defined like that.

but it was a cute position, and when i touched it, it was really hard, the other side was totally soft and wobbly.

it's amazing being pregnant!

aww i love it when that happens, i can watch mine switching sides, its little bum goes from one side to the other, i love being pregnant too.x

That must have been great to see and feel. I haven't experienced this yet. I can't wait. xx

laetitia85 said:
but it was a cute position, and when i touched it, it was really hard, the other side was totally soft and wobbly.

My midwife told me that you can tell the difference between the head and the bum because the head is hard and the bum is more softer then the head.

Vickyleigh said:
laetitia85 said:

My midwife told me that you can tell the difference between the head and the bum because the head is hard and the bum is more softer then the head.

aaaaw is it??? cool, i think i've felt the head then :D

ooo i love being pregnant - there are bits i didnt miss after damon - but on the whole i love it :D :D

Awwww, I don't see movements like that yet but when he is right down low, just above my pubic line, I can see little jabs with his feet.

I feel him move too much, this baby never stops moving, even when he is sleeping!

damon never seemed to stop moving - now he sleeps all night - maybe its a good sign! :hug: :hug:

laetitia85 said:
Vickyleigh said:
laetitia85 said:

aaaaw is it??? cool, i think i've felt the head then :D

You should defo be able to feel the difference between the head and bum at your stage.
I know I'm a bit further on then you but when my LO sticks her body out you can actually see the whole shape of her and when I walk she jiggles about and gives me a stitch so I have to put my hand underneath her body and support her when I walk so it's not as uncomfy. I think I must look silly when I'm walking through town holding my bump the way I do but so what it's better then getting a stitch.

You can def tell the head from the bum. My baby is breech at the moment and I often feel his little head just under my ribs, sometimes on the right, sometimes on the left.

I wish he'd turn!!!

K.xxxx

KJ said:
You can def tell the head from the bum. My baby is breech at the moment and I often feel his little head just under my ribs, sometimes on the right, sometimes on the left.

I wish he'd turn!!!

K.xxxx

Dunno about that, me and my brother turned earlier, mum was so uncomfortable with our feet jabbing her in the ribs. She hated that part of the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back