Baby changing position?

daftscotslass

Reaction score
Has anyone else found this?

For the last couple of weeks I've been getting booted on my belly and OH has been able to feel bub kicking and see it move. So far he or she seemed to just go from one side to the other rather than turning around.

Over the last couple of days it seems to have moved into a completely different position where I can feel it kicking me on the inside but not on the outside. Feels very strange! My bump is more pronounced too, now. Maybe it's his or her bum sticking out :moon: hehe.

Yeah could be, i feel most of my kicks on the inside and my bump is rather pronounced!!! But i also have an anterior placenta so i think that numbs the kicking on the outer wall too :think:

my kicks vary from outside which are quite hard and inside which just seem to hurt
when he moves about my bump goes really tight and sometimes i can feel pressure where hes laying.
manda xx

Its lovely when you fell you baby for the first time mine is still intenal. Cant wait to feel it kick out. !!!! :pray:

manda224 said:
when he moves about my bump goes really tight and sometimes i can feel pressure where hes laying.

I find that also. My bump gets really tight and I can feel Baby turning slowly as the kicks then move across my tummy to the other side :roll: Its a lovely feeling... atm. I am sure a time will come when it will be more uncomfortable :lol:

I love feeling kicks also. Well the none painful ones :lol: Baby does have a habit of lying low on my right side in the evenings and I find it quite painful and try to get him to move a little.

My placenta is at the back, so I really notice the frontal kicks and they are easy to see also now.

my kicks never hurt , they sometimes tickle though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back