My Labour Thread :)! Yay!! * update *

how exciting all these mummies in labour :) good luck hun and hope its nice n speedy for you xxx

*Update* came to hospital as contractions where 2-3 mins apart at 9:30. Midwife checked temperature, grace and checked my pad. Also did wee for her. Contractions were thick n strong when was with her then they stopped as way laying on bed! Gone for a walk and there back to 2-3 mins. She won't check me as will do that when I go back in a bit. She said they don't like to keep checking you. When examined ill update you again!
There bloody painful!!!

Good luck!!! All very exciting!! Mattress protector now on list of things I need to buy this week!! lol

*update* examined and im not dilated but is it called effaced? And all thinned out. Examination was very strange, she struggled to get to cervix as babies head has got so low. So had to sit on my hands to help her lol was really unconfortable. Midwife asked me not to tense.. Bit hard when u have a hand inside you!!!!! Still contracting every 3 mins or so. She gave me the option with what I wanted to do, home or stay. So come home. Might have bath n walk around. Sitting through contractions is worst. She knew I was in pain as they started to make my eyes water now then i burst into tears! That was me laying down through a contraction though just as she was about to examin me! Taken some more paracetemol but doesn't touch it at all!!

Sounds like you are progressing well hun xxxxxxxx

Good luck hun dont be disheartened I got to hospital to only be 2 cm so waiting for my lift home. Hopefully things will move soon x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Exciting, fingers crossed your not waiting too long now xxx

Come home, had a bath and it's slowed labour up big time!!! Midwife recommended bath or walk. Didn't fancy either but thought id have a little wash. Now I'm having really strong contractions but they vary from 2 mins to like 9!!! Ahhhhh! Trying to have a nap if there gonna b like this but laying down with contractions is a Nightmare!!!! Dunno if I should sleep or just get walking now and get them going again!? I feel tired but could power through! What r your thoughts??? X

Aw good luck & hope bubba comes soon xxxxx

PS I gave birth last Friday. On Friday morning I was having strong regular contractions but as soon as I laid down they eased off & I ended up falling asleep which pretty much called the labour to a stop. If you can, I'd stay active to keep labour alive, but at same time, you need all your energy to push the wee one out so do give in & rest if you need to xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back