My Labour Thread :)! Yay!! * update *

Omg hope the three of you aren't too traumatised. Well done all of you and congratulations xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations sounds like Ls a hero :) love to you all xx

aww, congrats to you both on your baby girl, what an ordeal but i bet shes worth it, cant wait to see pics! well done hun. xxx

Congratulations mummy and daddy. I know it was horrible for you, but sounds like you both did an amazing job.

What an ordeal. Hope you are all ok. Congratulations x

Congratulations, hope you all have a quick recovery and get to go home soon.

Sounds like you did amazing.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Congrats on the arrival of your little girl sounds like a stressfull time for all concerned but so worth it ehhh

congratulations to you both :) fingers crosssed for speedy recovery of mummy and baby xxx

oh wow that sounds pretty traumatic well done for being so strong both of you! massive massive congratulations :D hope mum and baby are doing ok now lots of love xxxxxx

was very traumatic! Very painful and not something I'll b doing again in a hurry! But she's amazing! So gorgeous!! I'm home, got discharged thus afternoon. Havent slept for days n days so asked to go home beings grace is in special care. Spending all day up there today and will tomoZ too so just think being in my own bed tonight will finally give me the sleep I've needed for days!
Oh did very well with keeping u all informed! Had no idea he had kept it up! What an amazing experience and wouldn't have done it without Daniel!
I'm very sore after having stitches as was cut when they used vontouse on grace to get her out. Feels Yuky!
Started feeding grace but need to pump every three hours for her but havebt slept since Monday night ahhhh I need my sleep!!! I'll try tho!! Will post my labour properly when get time! But grace is doing ok and should b out Saturday finges crossed. Got her on anti biotics in case there is an infection as length of time for when she was born to waters going and meconiuim in waters too so she needed help once she was out. She was very stressed so she had to come out there n then! Miss my baby girl! X

Many congratulations! :). Sounds all very frightening but it sounds like you kept your cool!..Your one brave lady :D xxx

Congrats on the birth of your lovely baby girl and congrats to you for doing so bloody well!!! Sounds like a nightmare, but glad you can put it behind you and start being a family. Very wise decision to come home and catch up on your sleep - come Saturday you'll feel like a whirlwind has hit the house!! xxx

Congratulations hope everything is well and you get some sleep xx

Got some sleep and again last night slept through but pumped twice in night to keep nipple stimulating my god they don't tell u about contractions after birth lol its more period pain n dull ache when she's on breat or pumping. Belly feels very strange and not even baring looking at it let alone touching.
Grace isn't taking to bottles, cups, only now taking to breat and she's bruised me already! So so so sore! So this is delaying her coming home cause they want a solid 48 hours of her feeding good but my milk isn't in yet so I can't bring her home but even if she was what the call a "well" baby she wouldn't be getting any anyway cause it wouldn't have come in either way. Find out this morning if there is/was an infection so fingers crossed no!! Want my baby girl home!

Thanks for all your comments girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back