labour? update 20/2 1st post!!

I hope everything has settled, I lost my plug 4 weeks ago when i told the midwife she asked was it after the internal i had i said yes and she just said thought so, she didn't seem concerned at all, so fingers crossed its from that. Did they give you any swabs only ask because i was having contractions and protein in my wee and everything showed clear except a vaginal swab that came back i had bacterial vaginosis after 7days of anti biotic cream eveything went, the contractions, the protien in urine, the wet feeling down below. I'm not saying it is that at all as i am not a doctor just letting you know my experience as doctors told me it can cause pre term labour. and i had no symtoms at all just lucky they did the swab.

Last edited:
Im all ok thanks girls.

Nothing else has happened today so fingers crossed its all just coincidence. :roll:

I hope everything has settled, I lost my plug 4 weeks ago when i told the midwife she asked was it after the internal i had i said yes and she just said thought so, she didn't seem concerned at all, so fingers crossed its from that. Did they give you any swabs only ask because i was having contractions and protein in my wee and everything showed clear except a vaginal swab that came back i had bacterial vaginosis after 7days of anti biotic cream eveything went, the contractions, the protien in urine, the wet feeling down below. I'm not saying it is that at all as i am not a doctor just letting you know my experience as doctors told me it can cause pre term labour. and i had no symtoms at all just lucky they did the swab.

no didn't have a swab, got midwife on Thurday so i shall be telling her everything and see what she says.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back