My IVF journey

Sorry you had such a crap experience today Hon :-( I would mention something as thos process is quite a delicate and stressful one as it is!

I'm sure they will surprise you on Sunday and hopefully be trigger ready :) xxx

You're right, maybe I should say something. I'm sure I am not the only woman who has felt like that with him, he didn't even say "this will be a bit cold, this may be a bit uncomfortable" like every single other person has before when I have had an internal scan.
I really hope we are ready for trigger tomorrow. How are you today? xx

Last edited:
That's it Hon, just needs more person skills, it's a blooming personal process & it's needed! Was it nhs or private?
I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow I hope you get to trigger :) I'm ok thanks Hon, I'm sure I'm being more cautious than I need but I'd rather just chill today & then get back into the swing tomorrow :). X

We are private. Its a NHS/Private mixed practice though.
I will be the same, extra cautious. Its normal to be like that I think.

So had the scan today, much nicer lady. All ready to trigger tonight and egg collection on Tuesday. She said she expects we will get 7 or 8 eggs :) Pretty pleased with that. When I got back I had a tiny little red blood in my underwear. This has worried me a bit, anyone else had this during stims? I bled after each of the scans early on in IVF process, like it brought my AF on so I don't know if it aggrevates something. Also, I have lots of what seems like ewcm. I am so worried I will ovulate? Can that even happen? Can you tell I am panicking lol xx

Last edited:
Hey lovely so glad your scan went well today and that yo y had a nice lady. Very exciting collection on Tuesday that's fab :)

I had a lot of ewcm around stimming apparently that is ok xxx

That's great news! I had ewcm during stims as well and worried I would ovulate before collection - I'm sure everyone has the same fears but they know what they're doing xxx

Thanks ladies, that reassures me. I am excited and so relieved. I thought they may not have grown at all and it would all be cancelled. I am feeling panicky too though, will listen to IVF relaxation later, I am sure will help.
Do you think I need to worry about the blood, it was a teeny bit of red, like a speck? Nothing since. We did bd last night (protected of course) and it hurt a bit so that could be responsible I guess, trying not to overthink but I am a worrier by nature xx

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about a spot of blood if that's happened in other scans previously. If it carried on then I would maybe call them for advice but I'm sure a one off after a scan is nothing to worry about. It's getting exciting now! It's good to be as relaxed as possible especially on the day of transfer, I have a meditation app I listened to on the morning and it helped me feel relaxed xxx

Well the previous bleeding after scans has been when I was down regulating and AF was stopping and starting, whenever I went for a scan, it picked up again. Really weird. I did feel a bit sore so it could just be from that.
I am going to try and be as relaxed as possible, I have been pretty good so far apart from the scan with that guy the other day. The relaxation cd I have is amazing too, I say CD, its on my ipod but I feel like I am being hypnotised and I keep falling asleep before its finished which shows how relaxing it is...I don't fall asleep easily.
Trigger is just over an hour away, then its all going to feel like its really happening. Ahhh, I can't believe we are finally at this point, it feels like we have been on this journey a long time xx

Oh good luck, must all seem very real now xx

Thanks Lolie and Dee, yes it does feel real now. Feeling quite excited xx

What's your relaxation cd called? I'm not the best sleeper anyway but I'm not sleeping well at the moment so it might be worth a try. Hopefully you've done your trigger now and it all went smoothly. It's really happening now :) xx

Its the zita west Ivf one, it wouldn't be relevant once you have bfp cos she talks about the embryo being implanted and stuff. I love it though, fell asleep again last night again with it on.

I am a paranoid one again today, loads of ewcm. I had better not ovulate before egg collection. Took the trigger at 8.30 last night and collection is at 8.30 tomorrow morning, it seems like a long time and a risk that ov could happen. I don't understand why I don't still use buserelin today to stop ovulation happening, someone educate me on this please. I know they know what they're doing and I need to put my trust in that xx

I had my trigger on the Saturday at 7pm for a Monday morning 7am collection so yours sounds exactly the same timing wise. Once I had trigger I had no other injections so on the Saturday night I had my last buserelin and last menopur with the trigger then that was it xxxxx

Hun, have u got or did you have spermie issues? Oh sample wasn't fab this time around and although he is on folic acid, vit e and vit c we are thinking of going back to well man as I'm sure he had an improvement on that with his old samples? X

Thanks, I am sure it will be fine, just nerves getting to me I guess. Just want to get in there and get it done now. I hope I manage to sleep tonight.
My Oh used to have low motility, everything else fine but after taking wellman for a month or so the motility went to borderline and then after a few months the count increased even more and the motility was right at the top end of reference ranges so massive improvement after the vits. I am a bit worried that they could have gone backwards a bit but we will see. Fingers crossed you won't need to be buying any wellman xx

I always had loads of ewcm the day after I triggered! Loads! Xx

Good luck today Hon hope it all goes really well xXxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back