• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

******My induction/labour thread******

Woohoo I hope he's on his way very shortly for your sake!

9.50pm - Got moved to delivery at 8.30pm. Was put on monitor for half hour to check Henry is still coping. He is very happy still! Lol! Had consultant come to check me. She said I was 3-4cms :yay: they r gonna break my waters but have to do it in theatre as his head is still high and there is risk of cord prolapse. It feels lower when feeling my belly but internally his head isn't low enough. Gotta go to theatre to have it done so they can apply pressure to the top of bump to force his head down and if the cord comes out first they will have to do a c-section. They r hopeful this won't need to be done but just want to be safe. Gotta wait for anaethesiologist to get out of theatre to do my cannula as the mw couldn't get my vein. That should be about an hour/hour and a half. I should then be able to come back to delivery ward and labour naturally if the pressure works and locks his head down. PLEASE DON'T MENTION ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK AS WE AREN'T TELLING ANYONE ELSE COS THEY WILL PANIC! (my mum in particular!)

Last edited:
Good luck with it all. Hope to wake up to read that henry has arrived xx

Keep going Hun you're doing amazing and soon baby Henry will be here

Oooh! Fingers crossed it all goes well and it's not too much longer. xx

Hope it goes well and you have LO in your arms very soon xx

Good Luck hope the waters breaking helps for you!! Xxx

I hope you're almost there, you've been amazing :) xx

awwwwww im prayin this is almost the end for u hun....hang in there. after they broke my waters thungs sped up by 100mph. thinkin of u x

Thinking of you, Carly... Hoping Henry is in your arms by now. Xx

I hope he's here! I'm so excited for an update!!

Hope it went well lovely and you're holding little Henry now x

hope you are recovering with Henry in your arms by now. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back