Feeling pregnant 10dpo

leesey

Reaction score
All evening I've been feeling pregnant. AF isn't for a few days I don't think, but I don't think I'd even remember what my period felt like!
I've been pregnant every month for the last 3 months, so I'm wondering if I'm just so used to being pregnant that I'm imagining the feeling.

Bit of a pointless thread, just thinking out loud I guess!!

Thought I saw a very faint line on an IC today, but again probably imagining it. No ICs left and delivery won't come til I'm at work :(

awww! I have a digi here and about 20 cheapies! I wish I could send them via internet!! LOL

I have 4 Superdrug and 2 digis, wasn't planning to use them til 12dpo but might use a superdrug tomorrow as they're also 10mIU.

Question: If I pee in my pot with fmu and put the lid on, can I then use it later on when I get my delivery? Does the pee have to be fresh in the pot or will tupperware be sealed enough to keep it fresh? Can't believe I'm thinking about storing pee!!!

I think i read somewhere that you should use the urine within 15 - 30 mins as chemicals start to break down. But please don't quote me on that

nope you can save FMU :)

But I found, that my afternoon pee always brought up much stronger lines and I got a :bfp: on a cheapie at 8DPO mid afternoon!

nope you can save FMU :)

But I found, that my afternoon pee always brought up much stronger lines and I got a :bfp: on a cheapie at 8DPO mid afternoon!

I can never keep my pee in long enough in the afternoon! I'm a teacher so by the time the bell goes at hometime I'm desperate to go and can't wait til I go home!

Oh exciting!

I would definitely just use a Superdrug one! i wouldnt be able to contain myself and wait!!

take it to work with you! With early testing too, I would dip the tests rather than pee on them as it's a much quicker effect.

orrrr pee in the morning and then hold the next one in till lunchtime!

take it to work with you! With early testing too, I would dip the tests rather than pee on them as it's a much quicker effect.

Always dip now, I even bought a special tub for it!! How weird is that :p

Last month I did pee on one of them and ended up soaking the window and wasting the test, so definitely just sticking to dipping!!

did you test huni just read ya thread an i wanna no hehe. xx x

Good luck Hun really hope it's a bfp! I'm waiting on postie to come with my digis I have saved my fmu my dipping pot is a Thomas the tank egg cup lmao xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back