Feeling pregnant 10dpo

Good luck :dust:

I used plastic cups that I got from work! Thomas the Tank egg cup Amy, haha. x

Leesey! how are you getting on? Have you POAS yet?! desperatw to know! I've continued POAS (actually, several sticks), but still BFN.... AF is due today, FXed she's not coming!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

***stalking*** hope this is ur sticky bean hun xxx

I so thought I was out I had a bfn At 11dpo and here I am with my bfp. You are still in hun I got everything crossed for you xxxx

**** come back leesey ****

I am dying to know if you POAS and got your BFP :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think she tested today and got BFN and posted in the 2ww thread x :S

You're right hon, bfn for me :(

Either I won't get a bfp or I'm not as many dpo as I thought.

Crazy that I'm still disappointed even though I knew we hadn't BDd enough at the right times :cry:

You're right hon, bfn for me :(

Either I won't get a bfp or I'm not as many dpo as I thought.

Crazy that I'm still disappointed even though I knew we hadn't BDd enough at the right times :cry:

Sorry leesey - I didn't see your reply on 2ww thread.

Maybe it was just too early?

As they say you are not out until the witch shows her ugly face?

xxxxxxxx

You're not out yet, could just be too early :dust: x

Well I *may* have a possible faint line (non FMU this afternoon). Can see it at some angles but not others, doubting it slightly and putting it down to line eye!! Definitely can't see it in the picture, same as yesterday!!

Attachments

• C5 CD29.jpg
    C5 CD29.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 46
omg i can see it and your pic is crap lol
wot dpo are you hun? i knew it i knew you would get your bfp xxxxx

omg i can see it and your pic is crap lol
wot dpo are you hun? i knew it i knew you would get your bfp xxxxx

Not jumping the gun yet!! I think I'm 11dpo today. Got my IC delivery today, 14 left now!! Also got 2 Superdrug and 2 cb digis. Wouldn't surprise me if they were all finished by Monday :p

Watch this space!!

Although can I say, if I do catch this month I'm going to start selling DH's sperm as SuperSperm, that would be 4 months running we've conceived!! After watching The Great Sperm Race I appreciate how unlikely that is!!

hun you are very fertile after a mc. pee on every god dam one woman!!!!!
i cant wait to have you with me xxxxxxxx

hun you are very fertile after a mc. pee on every god dam one woman!!!!!
i cant wait to have you with me xxxxxxxx

You're a bad influence!! I'm getting a wee bit excited now, hope I'm not in for a disappointment :( I want it to be the morning now please!

right reality check i can see a line you have days left for it to get darker. the cheapies didnt show me any lines wot so ever so if you dont get a great one on it try one of your other tests. dont give up im sending you millions of up the duff vibes. i so hope this is it for you xxxxxx

I see ur line too hun :) getting excited for u! Will u be going down the docs straight away to see if they need to help u keep it a sticky bean? Xxx

I see ur line too hun :) getting excited for u! Will u be going down the docs straight away to see if they need to help u keep it a sticky bean? Xxx

If I get a proper line tomorrow I'll get an appointment asap yeah. But I've been taking a sneaky baby aspirin every day anyway (shh don't tell my doctor I'll get a row!!), so very little they could probably do other than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back