my coming home meal

Reaction score
I'm really missing all my fave foods so to keep me going I've got my first meal (post baby) planned

Breakfast: Runny fried egg roll

Lunch: Pate on toast

Dinner: Spagghetti carbonara complete with raw egg!!!

I cannot wait! :D

That spaghetti would be damn fine with some camembert or brie melted over the top of it :D

oh mine will be:

B'fast - Peanut butter on toast
Lunch - Pate on french bread
Tea - something involving goats cheese (the gooey stuff with rind)
Drink - A pint on Bulmers cider with ice

I'm presuming there are rules on what to eat/drink while breastfeeding which will spoil our fun a bit though....

Drinking, yes, but surprisingly the rules on what not to eat whilst breastfeeding are a lot lot more relaxed, I was expecting most of the forbidden stuff to stay off the menu, but no! Woohoo!

I cracked and had a fried egg on toast the other day and it was AMAZING!! I figured that my chances of getting salmonella were no higher because I'm pregnant and gave myself a little treat......oh yes.....

:0)

How good is it to eat eggs again! I can't do fully-cooked eggs, cooked yolks are just bleuurgghh. Finally decided the other day that since lion-stamped eggs are virtually guaranteed to be salmonella free the egg ban is just daft so started eating them again - OMG they are just sooooo lush.

It's not humane to expect ladies to not eat a dippy egg for a whole 9 months. I can deal with all the other food restrictions but the dippy egg ban is going too far. I've had three and I'm not ashamed.

too right niblet. do you know what, though, I hardly ever used to eat them before I was pg, could never be bothered cooking them, yet the moment I couldn't have them I desperately wanted one! What's that all about?!

splashmonkey said:
too right niblet. do you know what, though, I hardly ever used to eat them before I was pg, could never be bothered cooking them, yet the moment I couldn't have them I desperately wanted one! What's that all about?!

It's crazy! Egg crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back