Loss of appetite and upset tummy

LouisecH

Reaction score
Hello

Well, first real post in this trimester and it's a niggle :roll:

The last couple of days I've completely lost my appetite and have had a really upset tummy. All I've managed to eat today is an egg on toast for lunch and 2 crumpets for dinner and I feel so full I feel sick.

Is it my tummy adjusting to being squashed or something I should be worried about? Obviously I won't leave it too long before going to a doctor or something but if it's a passing thing I'll cope.

Anyone experienced this?

I haven't eaten properly since I was about 25 weeks. I think for me it's a mixture of things. One being that I get terrible heartburn. Doesn't seem to matter what I eat these days it triggers it!! :(
Secondly I am drinking loads of milk as this helps my heartburn but I think it's filling me up so I'm not hungry at meal times.
I tend to just pick at my meals and snack when I am hungry. I guess the fact that I just sit on my bum all day these days also means I'm not burning many calories so shouldn't need to eat too much!!
As for the toilet troubles and bad tummy - this is normal for me too. I'm either on the toilet all day or I can't go for about 3 days!! (TMI)
I think it's all normal. I often get an upset tummy when I lay down to go to sleep at night.
But if you feel really unwell or feel like you're dehydrated or really not eating anything then I would pop along to your midwife or doctor just in case it's a bug or something xxx

Thanks Bubble. I was feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Until recently I've wanted to eat constantly so I was surprised to stop feeling hungry.

Just forced down weetabix and orange juice so I'm sure I'll survive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back