what's wrong with me

heggie10

Reaction score
Hi ladies
how are we all doing. Question: Whats wrong with me i can't stop eating good food and bad food and just can't stop eating if i carry on like this i will be 5 stone over weight by the time i gave birth. My day starts at 7:30 a.m. don't feel like breakfast (no morning sickness) when i get into work have to have 3 sausages then break will be a biscuits, lunch could be mcdonalds (double cheeesburger twisty fries, dinner could be anything i can lay my hands on pasta, curry, frozen chicken pieces. This evening i had 2 packets of tayto then beef stirfry with egg fried rice and hungry again now. Not a big fruit eater (but buy the fruit but just don't eat it) . Not a big veg fan either only way i can get veg into me is by making soup (have to get around to making it) So sorry ladies about the long post but i will be fat as a fool if i keep going. I am 9 weeks pregnant.

:wave: there.

Is there anyway that you could take pre-made/pre-planned meals to work with you? As in porridge and milk for brekkie etc, salad and chicken for lunch etc, then fruit and/or yoghurts for snacks, and just bring enough cash with you for definite stuff you need?

Sorry I can't be of more help. x

I've had weeks where I've been really hungry too, maybe it will settle soon. Like babysmomma said try taking food with you, I always put a banana, apple or dried fruit in my bag. Nuts are really good and cereal type bars to snack on. How about making wholemeal sandwiches to take to work? I sometimes have a bowl of cereal or toast with marmite if I'm at home and really feeling hungry, fills a hole til dinner!

Thanks girls ya they are great ideas. I really have to cope on to myself i can feel my clothes getting harder to close even at this stage. Have an excerise bike here at home i wonder is it still ok to use it (not go mad or anything like that)

Exercise bikes are fine, it's normal bikes you have to stop later on incase you loose your balance. Just try to keep your heart rate 140 or below and stop every 10 mins for 2 mins to rest and always stop if you feel faint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back