My cat isn't talking to me

MrsR

Reaction score
:-(

8 weeks after having Seb and my cat STILL hasn't forgiven me! He was my baby and has been for 5 years and DD was 1 when we got him so he's never been around a baby before and he is NOT impressed! Usually he's very cuddly and friendly but lately he just skulks around sulking and looking at me mournfully! Hope he gets over it soon! I want my furry baby back!

My cat was the same. Growled at me if I picked him up too! Seems to be coming round now tho x

my cat hates everyone but me n noa, she used to LOVE demba but not since noa arrived. now its like shes protecting us

He isn't quite growling, just looks dead put out! He won't go near Seb but unfortunatly that usually means he won't go near me either! I miss him! Though of course Seb's cuddles are the best (well his and DD's) my cats cuddles are sorely missed x

Awww hope he comes round soon! I gave my kitten to my friend, I was heart broken but she's wild and I'm not comfortable having her round a baby. She has no fear at all and I didn't want to risk it. Really miss her though ;(

aw helen :( luckly my 2 cats have been fine and they love my LO they both nuzzle his feet and lay near him! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back