My C Section recovery and a i am vain rant about my body:-(

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
sorry if pic offend i will remove if asked too

On a fantastic note i finaly at aged 29 have BOOBIES :dance: when my milk came in my boobs ballooned from 34a to a 36b a small increase but to me a HUGE increase 8) :D :dance: :cheer: :lol:
I NEED SOME ENCOURAGMENT THAT IM LOOKING NOT AS YUCKY AS I FEEL :oops: :oops:
MY MISSION is to fit back into my size 10 clothes :pray:
Tommorow it will be 2 weeks since i had Collier :shock:
ive take a couple of piccies of my c section scar and my receeding bump to try and cheer me up
i think my scar is getting better :think: and my bump is going down
though when i went through my wardrobe on Monday i was seriously depressed as i still can not fit into any of my trousers or skirts and im still uable to buy summer clothes as i dont know what size im going to settle at
1st pic Monady 2nd and the 2nd pic today
DSC04106.jpg
DSC04205.jpg

Monday 2nd - 2nd pic Monday the 9th
DSC04110.jpg
DSC04145.jpg

On Monday i didnt have stretch marks that morning getting changed that night i looked down and took an in take of breath in horror :eek: :shock: :shock:
DSC04183.jpg

I have to admit i did some pathetic 'im vain' :oops: crying for quite some time ugh i look so ugly
Im now worried James will go off me and that night he turned over to hug me and i brushed him away i was so ashamed of my marks James said not to be silly and that he loves me
But the scar now the stretch marks and thinking im not going to loose my bump and regain my size has got me down a bit :(
sorry it could be worse but please let me self indulge in moaning :oops: :lol:
the knickers i bought just the other day a size 16 ( i though thay would be big enough)i needed to buy the Bridget Jones mostrosities :puke: as my size 14 (which are still bigger then my normal size :roll: )low cut ones where sitting right on my c scars you can see it still left a line

and the breast feeding bras stick out of my summer tops and dresses

ahhhh LOVING BEING A MAM but oh im missing my old body!! :hug:
apart from the boonbs oh im keeping my new boobs :rotfl:

babe you look fab!

please dont beat yourself up. Its a bad idea especially with all those post preggers hormones floating around still...

Your stretchers arnt bad at all. They are quite shallow and low down so when your belly goes down more and you have your nicks on you wont hardly be able to see em...plus they will fade even more given time. Word of warning though..dont be surprised if they look a bit worse at first as your tummy goes down more cos they look closer together and deeper - mine did but they were very like yours and have faded looooads now. Im even hoping that i will get away with wearing a bikini in september when i go away and im optimistic about that too!! :cheer:
And I would say that you are slimmer than i was when i was at your stage of post pregnancy...
so dont worry....remember you have a beautiful baby and your body had gone through an amazing process and wont look exactly like it did before but with some hard work and effort you can get it pretty damn close....
I reckon you will be back to your old self in no time looking at those pics..

:hug: :hug:

Honestly it can take ages for a bump to go down - yours is going down nicely thougjh and your scar is healing well already. You should be pleased, and not worrying about how you look, concentrater on collier and the breastfeeding and it will fall off. You look very well and every great woman has a few stretchmarks and hey fade too so you will barely notice them.

You look amazing - so no low self esteem and lets havepur happy bubbly sarah back :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

(Fuck me i wish i looked that good after 10 months! :| )

If my body was twice as bad as yours Id still be over the moon :?

LISTEN TO ME WOMAN!!!!

It took 9 months for your body to get like that, it'll take nine months for it to get back to normal!

Mhairi is 8 months old next week, and it's only now that I'm feeling back to normalish!

I'm a c-cection mamma too, and I think we have slightly more swelling that natural births because we've had god knows how many surgeons and nurses in jiggling our bits about!

If it makes you feel better, I'll post you my scar pic and you can see how much of an improvment you'll see.

Now is the time to just enjoy being a mummy, and forget about your body! We ain't celebrities and our OB's weren't fully qualified plastic surgeons so couldn't do the Posh Spice tummy tuck at the same time.

You're brest feeding, so the 9 months will probably half as you are burning fat quicker than a burny thing!!!

xxx

your stretchers dont look at all bad hun, they will fade to nothing :hug: :hug: mine are still dark red but I dont care cos I know they will go silvery eventually.

Thats the first time Ive seen a c-section scar. It looks really neat so should be hardly noticable once its healed properly

thanks everyone for your sweet replies :hug:

sorry if ive come across wrong :oops: my one and only main priority is my beautiful son who i love with all my heart
and i would go through it all again to have him , and i am enjoying and loving being a Mammy. :D :hug: he is a delight and my world :hug:

but your right i do have low self esteem about my looks mostly my face being :puke: just dont want to add to the list. And im worried James will go off me :( hes told me thats a loads of rubbish but im still worried

I know it can take a while to go down but im an impatient madam :roll: :lol: and im still recoverying and healing inside. Just worried my already fragile esteem will lower even further. ive come along way from how badly i used to hate myself scared i'll slip back :oops: :(

You have another 4 weeks to go until you can excercise again etc, so please concentrate on being a mam and eat healily - it will fall off you no problem.

:hug: Collier is only 2 weeks old! you've been pregnant 20times as long as that!

My mums c-section scar is practically non existent from having my brother and stretchmarks fade after a while (although I know its a bitch being summer and wanting to get some skin out! :wall: )

As for your face- Isaw those pics of you in your gorgeous dress a few weeks back and thought you looked absolutely fab! xx

You look fab sarah and like the rest have said, you had a section, you need to be careful. You had the most perfect bump ever lol.

Im not even bothering thinking about dieting, im eating more fruit an veg etc but im still having crisps and chocolate lol.

Plenty of time for worrying.

XXXXXXXXX

Your beautiful

Dont worry about me dieting i've never dieted in my life and im not about to start now :lol: i love my food 8) . ive never had an issue with my body to care as for exercise i dont have the time to exercise :rotfl:
and im in no hury to get back to it and im still eating naughty food

and i am focused on Collier :? he as my full attention on here as james is rocking him in his new bouncer chair i only come on here when Colliers alseep or James is taking his turn to look after him.
i dont have to much time to obbsess about my size or stretch marks but when i do it hits me hard that ive got these ugly marks an i may not loose that extra bit of tummy or loose the scar mark and james will go off me
sorry if ive shown my priorities are not centered corectly :(

Noone thinks your priorites are in the wrong place ya dafty :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think of my "tigerstripes" (as daz calls them) as my trophy - from getting through pregnancy :rotfl: :rotfl:

:shhh: :shhh: Daz has them on his bum and we both laugh about them, i say his bum looks like a tippexed out road map :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I didnt just want to read and run.

Honestly hun u look fab... Im TTC my first and have far more stretch marks (from mad diets and my weight been up and down alot of the time) then what you have and you have had a bubs!!

You look fab xx

Hiya hun, you are doing great, I didnt have a C-section but was rather a mess downstairs after the forceps and episiotomy thing and I felt just like you at 2 weeks, it seems like such a long time since you delivered your baby and you just want to get back to 'normal' after, but looking back now I cant believe I was so stressed! :roll: You will gradually fit back in your old clothes, I worked backwards through the things I wore through pregnancy, but was in my maternity jeans until they would no longer stay up as they were so much more comfy than my other clothes! :lol:
Breastfeeding really makes a big difference too, your bod will tighten up gradually, I would try not to even think about it until after your 6 week check, I know that seems ages but its really not, I didnt believe I looked too good until some lovely lady admiring Eva asked how old she was and then said to me - 'you gave birth 8 weeks ago and you look like that? well done girl!'
lol it gave me such a boost, and now I am trying not to worry too much about the wobbly bits, my aim is to get back to pre preg size by xmas ie 9 months after birth.
Its only natural to think your OH might go off you but think about it - your body has just produced him a beautiful son he is obviously smitten by so he is only gonna love you more, stretch marks and all,
I'll stop waffling now, just really wanted you not to feel bad as you are always so lovely to everyone else :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back