c section recovery

Yep I had a numb patch till I gave birth to zander 13 1/2 months later an was still half numb through most of this pregnancy and still not 100% now like 10% less sensitivity but still can't complain after major surgery x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a hairdryer on a cool setting after my shower - my MW told me never to use a towel to absorb the sweat - it breeds bacteria, this shocked me as I was advised to do this last time and got an infection!

Several times a day try and let the air get to it too, I find it difficult but also something Ive been doing is using a last rinse in the shower with a small jug of water with lavender and tea tree oil in it - highly antiseptic. xx

The numb feeling its due to nerve damage in your tum, after the cutting of layers, it will get better , but your feeling won't be the same. If you ever have another section, that bit does not hurt so much next time round as already numb ! gresat news.

I must get some arnica tablets, do boots still do them, and did everyone wait till they got home to take them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back