My boobs are like big fake ones lol!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Silly post really, but I woke up early to do a FMU test and Hubby said FX it's gone darker, and as I got up my boobs were killing, and thought this test is going to be fine, there's definitely HCG in me now.

I looked in the bathroom mirror and I look like Jordan! :shock:

I'm thinking WTF are they going to be like as I get in to the pregnancy, i'm only 4 weeks!

They are rock solid like fake ones too!:shock:

Not forgetting the important bit my test is getting nice and dark which is nice to see.

xx

:lol: my boobs are like that! before i lost weight i was a 32HH, i lost 2 and a half stone and 4 cup sizes, takin me to a 32FF, but now gone back up to a HH!

needless to say my DH is loving it, but they are so tender he can't touch! he is not liking that part of it!

Glad ur test is gettin darker, hopefully will put u at ease a little bit!

Im not far behind, I went down from 32F to 32DD and I swear I'm a good E already!

Let's not start a booby pics thread though as we don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention lol!

I'm feeling good about the test yeah, I'm not too worried on the whole.

xx

:lol: no i dont think a booby pic thread is the best idea! lol!

glad ur not as worried now tho!

Heheheee this made me giggle! I've been saying exactly the same thing. My boobs have grown about 2 cup sizes in 6 weeks or so and theyre solid. Loved it at first, but now theyre also really veiny and look disgusting haha!

well arent you ladies lucky!! my poor effort b cups havn't changed at all, they didn't with my 1st either :( think yourselves lucky haha x

well arent you ladies lucky!! my poor effort b cups havn't changed at all, they didn't with my 1st either :( think yourselves lucky haha x
LOL, same here. They just dont want to change:roll:

i'm just hopin the dont grow any more! DH is of course wishin the opposite!

hihi...my boobs has also grown a lot! I love it, since I normally have fairly small boobs:)

I'm getting married in a week and too scared to try my dress on again mine have grown that much. My oh made me do a pregnancy test cos they had got bigger n he was right.

i get married when i am 25 weeks and im just praying i can still get in my dress....its gonna need some adjustments im sure....but just hope i can actually wear THAT dress xx

Fingers crossed it will still fit, I guess I should be greatful I'm so early on x

Good luck with the weddings ladies :)

I'm loving the bigger bb, I feel like pammy Anderson !!! Although too painful to have any fun with em though lol xxx

Good luck with the dress I work in a bridal shop on Saturday's and I'm sure you will be fine. I went and bought 2 new bra's yesterday at m&s and a 34G now!! I was a 32F so not massive up but the lovely lady there said I will be back in 3 months for new ones as they are going to get bigger- how!!!

my boobies look amazing but omg they hurt, more so when I release them at the end of the day. My OH thinks they are amazing but they are out of bounds haha

I love it! I actually fill a cup for once in my life!!!! wooooooooooo xx

See now im kinda having a boob issue, They were little to start with but hag grown but eh kinda more up and out and look more triangular LOL if that makes any sence

What realy bothers me is that my strap size has gone up so much compared to the cup size, usually wore a 32 or 34 depending on weight going up or down but had to get a 36 on sat and thats even too tight for me and i actually had to un huck it at my deck today to relieve the pressure on my belly :-(

My tiny chest has grown too! Its fab they actually have definition what is not so fab is the growing pains, mine is out of bounds too at the mo xx

goodness! ladies you have me giggling with suddenly all htese pamela anderson/jordon types strutting around the uk and imagining a daily mail story, moterists crash due to high amount of large breasted ladies suddenly on our streets why this is happening suddenly no one knows....... lol.....sorry just got me giggling think im in a funny mood today....oh and ps my d are a dd at the moment though could be bigger they feel it for sure! need to get re measured!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back