my boobs are massive

Anna23

Reaction score
i can't believe it, i mean i knew my boobs have grown however i didn't realise how much till today, we were in pizza hut and when i went to the loo they had mirrors where you wash your hands while i was washing my hands i saw my reflection and i was supprised to see how big they are lol i just can't believe it :shock: :D have yours grown in early pregnancy? don't you think it's a bit too early to get bigger boobs considering i'm only 5 weeks and 4 days? (not that i'm complaining lol)

Someone commented on my boobs being bigger today (a female friend!) Im loving every minute of it.. Just hope they dont sag after babies born! lol

My boobs were the first thing to start getting bigger!! It was as if I woke up one morning and :shock: they'd doubled in size!

Its usually an early pregnancy sign. They get a bit bigger, filling out. They do tend to often expand more later on also.

Mine didn't early on, they were really painful though and sore but they started to "expand" at about 14 weeks so you go girl! Bigger boobs must be a reward for some morning sickness or something? I KNEW there had to be a good symptom in 1st tri! I just couldn't find it lol :( xx

My boobs havent done much of anything?
They havent really grew any at all and they havent really hurt much? I do wear a sports bra "just in case" so maybe thats just preventing it but apart from going a little darker around the nipple, there pretty much the same!!
Im so glad though lol, I hate my boobs at the mo, far to big for what i was used too so maybe mine did the growing before and dont need to now hahaha

Mine did early on aswell, ballooned !! Been growing more gradually since but initially it was all of a sudden !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back