Massive boobs- yuk! Advice ....

Loubrookes

Reaction score
Ok, so I was not without before I got pregnant - 32ff. But they have ballooned - and I hate it, they are like wider and its really noticeable, especially in some of my work clothes.

When I found out Pregant (5 weeks) I had noticed they were very sore, nipples a bit sore too and a bra that is usually rather big in the cup was cutting into my boob. It was the boobs alone that led me to the do the pregnancy test.

I have since bought 2 cheapish bras from tesco as I cannot afford to buy my good quality ones from Bravissimo which is where I usually shop. They are now (2 weeks later) getting too small depsite me getting them bigger.

Never mind a tum, people will start guessing Im preggers by the huge boobs!!!

Does this stop?? Will they calm down??

I dont know tbh hun, my guess is they will slow down but it will start all over again when your milk comes in? I am not very well endowed in the boobage dept, so in all honesty i'm quite looking foward to my boobs getting bigger. I can see how it could be getting you down though, if you had plenty to begin with.

Sorrry not much help but didn't want to read and run.

XX

I don't think there's anything you can do except buy a maternity bra to make them feel more comfortable.
X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I know :-( rubbish. I dont think I will mind as much when I have 'announced' the pregnancy. But seriously they have got much bigger and I worry people can tell !!

Hi Lou. It must be horrible wondering if people will notice. I wasn't well endowed before I got pregnant - only a 34B - but since then my boobs have grown to a size that I'm not at all used to and I'm self-conscious about them! Mine were very painful until about week 10-11 and they stopped getting larger quite early on. I went out immediately to get a maternity bra and the pain was so much better then - even if people notice, at least you won't be in so much pain. When they hurt less you'll feel less conscious of their increased size. Hugs x

I know what you mean. I thought the pain was easing but my doggie stepped on one whilst I was lied in bed, well my hubby pulled him towards us and he landed on my right boob - i shouted rather loudly. Hope in a few weeks they will chill out a bit and I will then go and buy a decent maternity bra! x

Mine went up from b to dd, really quick! So I can imagine your panic!
Mine stopped after the sorta 8-9 weeks and just stayed same so hopefully you will be ok!

I woke up this morning to find I now have brown nipples!!! What is that all about! Ha ha.

I got told last night that I would make a very good page 3 model. lol Before pregnancy I was 30f and have bought 32g which are not too small. Going to Debenhams in January sales to buy bigger and then hopefully that'll do me until closer to due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back