boobs?

Jaded Diamond

Reaction score
omg.
my boobs are total agony at the moment.
my bra hurts them, if i don't wear a bra whatever touches them hurts them.
its not so much my boobs, more focused on my nipple/areola area.
last night we tried putting the cocoa butter cream on them, but that just stung a bit. (a bit, yeah right lol)
its only really been the last couple of days that they've been this bad, they've been a bit tender since the beginning but now i'm just in agony, and more in the evenings.
any advice? any creams or anything that can help?
is it just hormonal changes that are causing them to feel like this? my areolashave started to get darker and stuff.
the pain!! lol.

xx

OMG i'm the same. my actual boobs are ok (until I lie on my front at night then they feel like footballs) but my nipples/areolas have been feeling like someone's taken a cheesegrater to them for the last 3 weeks - really raw!!!

I have no rememdies apart fr wearing a well-fitting bra as I find it worse when fabric can brush against them.

Hope your nerps feel better soon :(

:rotfl: nerps :rotfl:
love it!
night-times seem to be the hardest for everything for me, boobs sore, ms kicks in, and at this time every night i get hungry. crazy baby! lol.
angel thats an awesome idea with the dressing gown atm i've got a fleecey blanket wrapped around them in almost a binding kind of way. I think i could do with going bra shopping though, all my pretty balcony bras are obsolete atm, and they feel like they're made out of cheesegraters lol.
ty for replying to my random o clock post girls! xx

I don't know if you intend breastfeeding, but if you do, you can get some cooling pads which are designed for when you have sore boobs in the first few days.
it might be worth investing in them now, if you're suffering.
If not, you can always try the cabbage leaves down the bra, thats supposed to help a lot, with a nice cooling sensation.

I think i'm definately going to have to invest in some cooling pads or something.. well anything atm!
the dog jumped up before (i'd been out most of the day) and caught my boob, it resulted in instant tears. ouchie! lol.
xx

:(

I find catching mine with a dry towel in the mornings stops me in my tracks for a few seconds!

While we are on the subject of boobs my nipples are killing me! They are so sore!!!

I put some bio oil on them last night that soothed them for a little while. But as an amusing aside I went to bravisimo today. I'm normally a 36DD and now due to swelling or what ever is going on I'm a 36GG!! GG!! :eek: that stands for GOOD GOD!

I'm trying to put off going bra shopping atm, mainly cos i'm convinced that nasa don't manufature bra's big enough for me :(
my 38G's no longer fit properly, i'm relying on the balcony bras atm or just not leaving the house so no one knows i've not got one on lol. sore boobs & nipples suck lol.
xx

oh yes, mine havent started hurting yet, but with millie from around 8 weeks they hurt so bad i could no longer lie on my front :(

it does ease off, i think around 16-20 weeks but by then u will have a bump so there's no more sleeping on ur front til after baby's born! :hug:

LMAO JD, I know exactly what you mean, I was in 36Fs before and only haven't had to buy new ones yet as I happened to have some dodgily-fitting Matalan ones that had a bit of room in the cup! I was in Mothercare the other day and they only do like two types of bras that go up to vaguely sensible sizes, and those not in the shops! And that woudl proabbly only do me for like RIGHT NOW let alone in six months. I too think I'm going to have to commission NASA to by the end of the pg!

My boobs are a disgrace. Only about half of each boob fits in my bra now, I'm walking around with half of each boob flapping about, leaving my nipples vulnerable to all kinds of chafing. I'm too cheap to buy new ones because I figure they are going to get bigger again anyhow.

Maybe we should group together and commission NASA lol.
I tried to get my mum to go bra shopping with me the other day but she was like we'll see what tesco's and matalan do. I was like "mum have you seen these balloons on my front? matalan will not be able to save me!!" lol :oops:
xx

Nope, it's definitely past the matalan stage, even the best one I got from there is now struggling to cope with the weight. Now, where did I put NASA's number...?

If you get hold of them can you ask them to give me a call? lol.
I just don't know where to look, even mothercare don't do past a G (i think it was a G)
I wonder if the blue peter website has instructions on making one out of fairy bottles and sticky back plastic. :rotfl:
Ooo.. or i could just get 2 small baby slings and stuff them in there lol. xx

I know, it's rubbish isn't it, and they don't even do the Gs in most of their stores so chances are you can't try them on. Bravissimo usually goes higher than that - definitely worth a look. I'm really not convinced by this maternity bra idea either, I don't care what kind of amazing material they're using I don't see how it could hold up my (water?)melons without any wire!

I took the wires out of one of my bra's and once those wires were gone they just dropped, scary mental image!! haha.
I don't think bravissimo do the bigger back sizes (i need a 38/40 normally) I think possibly simplybe or somewhere like that might do the bigger ones. Its just so daunting.. "err yes, i need to order this bra in 38ZZ please" :rotfl:
xx

LMAO! Just had a quick squiz and Bravissimo do go up to 40, and then up to K, not all that much choice obviously but there are a few.

did you have a look at the maternity bras? I tried on the flesh coloured one...... then took it off and put in on my head just to see....like you do.... and it came down to under my nose.

It takes alot to entertain me and i dont think bra shopping cuts the mustard.

I'm gonna sound dumb now, but are the nursing bra's the one's i should be looking at?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back