boobs?

Nursing bras are for when you're breastfeeding, so you don't need those yet, just a maternity or support bra :hug:

you don't need a nursing bra as such, most places also do a support bra even if they don't call it a maternity bra. It doesn't matter if they're nursing bras as well, but you'll probably find they wouldn't fit by the time you're breastfeeding, so it's not worth it if they're more expensive.

I had a really abortive trip bra shopping today, 36G seems to be an impossible size. A few in M&S, and a crappy weirdly shaped one in Matalan, but nothing else. Just when everywhere has started going up to F I have to be preggers and exploding in the bust area. Typical.

On the plus side for you, JD, Evans do mahousive bras - no good for me as they mostly start at 40, plus some 38s - but should be good for you hon?

Ooo awesome! ty for spotting that!
Isn't the rule if you go up a back size then go down a cup size so you could get one of the evans ones in a 38? just keep it on the tightest hooks?
Might have to go and have a look at them! xx

Yeah I did think about it but it's not the greatest of ideas really, I always used to be wearing the wrong size so that I fitted into 38DDs and could actually buy bras lol, but it's been so much better since I was properly fitted I'm a bit reluctant to go back to that especially with sensitive boobs :oops: I shall just have to swallow my tightarse-ness and buy some expensive-ish ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back