my birth plan

roxane 1985

Reaction score
so in a few days weare planning mybirth plan,that will be quick and easy as from past experience i can officially say give meevery drug under the sun dont can if its not even for ain relief i will be needing itand get me the doc with the longest arms to just get up there and drag him out.

i refuse another labour like last time lmao

I like that birth plan - very similar to mine. Except that my hospital does not do epidural :shock:

It's my first time and those are pretty much my thoughts too.
I will accept all pain relief available!!

I have the opposite on mine! I want to use water for pain relief (not the birth) and the only other pain relief i want is paracetemol. My mw suggested a tens machine, but i have a bunny and i'm planning on using her for distraction during the stages at home (she likes to eat wires) and at hospital, i won't be able to use the tens in the pool!

My OH and i had a bet on whether i could do it, the terms being that if i don't, he doesn't have to propose for at least a year and i can't say jack about weddings, or at least ours, for a year, but if i manage, he has to put a ring on my finger! He's already done so, so has wiped out the terms of the bet but i'm still gonna try without all the pain relief

First timer here, trying to manage without pain relief as long as possible. Don't want pethidine to make baby drowsy and petrified of something going wrong with an epidural. But if things get really unbearably painful, am open to offers of drugs (one friend had a home birth helped with red wine, don't think the hospital offer it though)

My main things for birth plan are once baby is here, things like oral vitamin k only and skin to skin. Preference is for a natural third stage too.

First timer here, trying to manage without pain relief as long as possible. Don't want pethidine to make baby drowsy and petrified of something going wrong with an epidural. But if things get really unbearably painful, am open to offers of drugs (one friend had a home birth helped with red wine, don't think the hospital offer it though)

My main things for birth plan are once baby is here, things like oral vitamin k only and skin to skin. Preference is for a natural third stage too.

i had pethadine with my first and she was not drowsy at all, i couldnt have an epidural as was too far gone so had to have 6 spinal blocks instead as was prep for emergency c section.

ican honestly say labour is the worse pain i have ever felt in my life and god knows why i am putting myself through it again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back