My baby girl is fighting for her life

Only just seen this, thinking of you hun, sending positive thoughts and massive hugs xx hope she picks up fast she's in the best place xx

So sorry hear to hear this, hope she makes a speedy recovery :hugs: x

So sorry to hear this! wishing a speedy recovery for your little girl, stay strong and well done for trusting your instincts! Thinking of you all xx

Oh hun so sorry to hear this. She is in the best place and well done you for trusting your instincts. Wishing her a speedy recovery.xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e

Oh Babybo, how awful for you and little summer, sending you love and best wishes. Thinking of you xx

Oh no :( I'm so sorry you're going through this xxx

Hope she gets better soon x

So sorry to hear this honey! I hope she gets well soon xxx

Thinking of you and your little one, hope she is better soon xxxxx

omg !!!!!! massive hugs thinking of u !!!!!!! x

Babybo I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through, and I'm so glad you went with your gut and persisted. Summer seems like a little trooper and I really wish a speedy recovery xxxx

Glad you trusted your instincts. Hope your little girl makes a quick recovery x

Thanx guys I'm truely touched at how much love you all show. It's so kind of you all thank you.
She's currently sat on my knee smiling away
Just need her to get her boxing gloves on and fight this horrid bug xxxx

Hugs hun hope she makes a quick recovery with no problems can't believe you have been messed about with so much x

20/06/2012 - Elliott born at 12:09 x

11/02/2011 - Leo born at 11:37 x

So sorry to hear this, really hope she gets better soon.
you're not alone though, you have all of us here wishing and fighting for her too!
Hope that you are both doing ok today?
:hugs::hugs:

I hope she makes a full recovery and is home soon :hugs: well some for trusting your instincts

Sorry I missed this last night. Keeping your little girl and your family in my prayers, hoping she makes a speedy recovery xxxxxxx

Thinking of you and sending prayers for a quick recovery xx

Im so sorry to hear what you and your family are going through. I hope your little girl makes a fast recovery.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back