My baby girl is fighting for her life

babybo

Reaction score
She's been missed diagnosed since Monday by 2 doctors at my surgery and followed my gutt instinct and went to a&e last nite and I'm so glad I did as she's got meningitis. She's fighting for her little life on drips and drugs. She's had this rash since Sunday nite.
My only saving grace is that she's alert when she's awake. And is still eating xxx

Oh gosh hun thats so scary. Hope she's on the mend real soon xx

Omg poor baby ! Well done for trusting your instincts! Wishing her well very soon!

:hugs:

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Oh God, that's horrible!!! I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through. I really really hope she's better soon.

Take care hun, and well done for following your instincts xxx

Hope your baby girl gets better soon xxx

Oh no! Poor princess! Wishing her all the best and a speedy recovery! Xxx

omg i hope she is going to be ok il be praying for her tonight even tho im not a religious person xxx

Omg that is awful I'm so sorry to hear that!! I'll pray that she makes a full recovery, poor thing! Well done for going with ur instincts!!
Really hope she gets better asap!! X

how awful!! I hope she makes a speedy recovery and is home soon. that's such sad news xxxxxx

She's in the best place, well done on your mummy sense, thinking of you and wishing your little girl all the luck in the world xxx

My thoughts and prayers are with you xx

Babybo - I am so thinking of you. Sending all my love luck and everything else possible your way. If yu need anything please just ask xxx

awwww bless her, and you. fingers crossed for a speedy recovery xx

Thinking of you all - sending loads of positive thoughts to your little girl for a speedy recovery xx

Gosh I'm so so sorry to read this I hope she starts to get better soon! She's in the right place hun, thinking of you both xx

how frightening for you. sending lots of well wishes Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back